Willian

Jase

You know, for all the good things he does for the team, I just don't get how can he get so brainless in the final third. His moves are so predictable! Never mind not scoring goals or producing assists, he hardly creates danger in/around the penalty area.

He has to think as a winger, as the 10 he can choose a path either side and give it with ease. This 'Wiggle your foot shit' is very predictable, he pushes it out wide of himself and onto his right foot.

Which is one the main reasons we should be in for an out and out winger and him to fight the 10 role with Oscar.

At his best when he's running with the ball after just receiving it. When he gets the ball from a standing position he's super predictable and easy to defend for the most part. Does the exact same move every time he gets it. He fakes like he's going to go left with a stepover or "wiggle" and then bursts to the right towards the touch line.

He needs to vary it up. Like Hazard, when Willian is at full flow and sprinting with the ball not many can keep up with him or take it off of him. If he's not going to score goals he has to at least get assists using his excellent pace and technical ability.

Fuck me this guy is useless, I would take Malouda 10 out of 10 times. Signing him was when we lost the plot. Imagine going from Mata kinda statistics to this guy. 1 assist in 20 fucking games and he calls himself an attacker??? Malouda, kalou, joe cole, Mata, Schurrle players who have played for us on the side he plays and contributed better. Rather I have Bertrand Traore starting than useless Willian don't tell me about how his work and rate and stuff help the team. Look at Griezman, rues, Pedro even kalou worked thier asses of for the team but contributed good stats for the team. Clearly stealing a wage this guy

Fuck me this guy is useless, I would take Malouda 10 out of 10 times. Signing him was when we lost the plot. Imagine going from Mata kinda statistics to this guy. 1 assist in 20 fucking games and he calls himself an attacker??? Malouda, kalou, joe cole, Mata, Schurrle players who have played for us on the side he plays and contributed better. Rather I have Bertrand Traore starting than useless Willian don't tell me about how his work and rate and stuff help the team. Look at Griezman, rues, Pedro even kalou worked thier asses of for the team but contributed good stats for the team. Clearly stealing a wage this guy

Worst thing is that we didn't even need to sign him and completely overpaid for him. God has the board made some stupid decisions.

Kalou was shat on constantly on here while providing more of a threat. Some players are just scapegoats, and there was more attacking quality then.

Not a single attacking player, screw that midfielder in general, would start over any of those guys back in the day.

Now this is overreaction. He was our most consistent performer(aside from hazard) for the second half of last season. Cmon.

Now this is overreaction. He was our most consistent performer(aside from hazard) for the second half of last season. Cmon.

That's exactly his problem though, when he has best game it's simply not good enough. Kalou and Malouda on their day were simply unplayable and could easily win us a game can't say the same of Willian