Willian

Jase

His lone range passing has been UNREAL lately..a joy to watch. It's as if he's playing with a new found confidence. Hope it carries over to next year.

If we add a true threat from the wing and let Willian prosper in the #10 role this side can step up another level.

But, but, but Oscar is our true number 10, right...right...?

In all seriousness, I think the last few games when him and Hazard were given the creative freedom to change positions and both roamed in the 10 and LW position, Willian was outstanding. Attacking wise he is superior to Oscar due to fluidity, dribbling and pace. Yes, he maybe lacks a bit vision in terms of through balls, but I'd prefer him to the slow-steady Oscar, if he remains incosistent, regardless of how good his finishing is.

Banter side, where's Gilvorak, Pacquiao and the others from Oscar fan club? Surely it's time to mention Willian didn't score which is why Oscar is the #10?

But, but, but Oscar is our true number 10, right...right...?

In all seriousness, I think the last few games when him and Hazard were given the creative freedom to change positions and both roamed in the 10 and LW position, Willian was outstanding. Attacking wise he is superior to Oscar due to fluidity, dribbling and pace. Yes, he maybe lacks a bit vision in terms of through balls, but I'd prefer him to the slow-steady Oscar, if he remains incosistent, regardless of how good his finishing is.

Banter side, where's Gilvorak, Pacquiao and the others from Oscar fan club? Surely it's time to mention Willian didn't score which is why Oscar is the #10?

I'm not part of the Oscar fan club but there is a difference in style between them if they are playing that no. 10. I think Willian is much more suited in games where we are playing more counter attacking football and sit deeper since he allows us to relieve pressure with his superb ball carrying abilities.

Oscar is better for me when we are trying to be more dominant. It's hard to say but I think it's his ability to position himself excellently and provide fluidity in the attack. Perhaps it's a coincidence but whenever he's on form, we look absolutely brilliant.

But like many others have pointed out, Willian has upped his game. If he continues this upward trend I think he might just take over that spot permanently.

How about instead we try Oscar on the wing, Willian in the middle and make Ivanovic stay back and actually defend?

Oscar doesn't have the pace or technical ability to be a top wing player. He's not able to burst along the touch line, beat a man, and swing in crosses like a top class winger does.

Oscar doesn't have the pace or technical ability to be a top wing player. He's not able to burst along the touch line, beat a man, and swing in crosses like a top class winger does.

He played a lot on the wings in his first season here and was pretty good

He can press like mad though and would add a little creativity to the other wing too - something that on the wing Willian does not offer.

I'm not part of the Oscar fan club but there is a difference in style between them if they are playing that no. 10. I think Willian is much more suited in games where we are playing more counter attacking football and sit deeper since he allows us to relieve pressure with his superb ball carrying abilities.

Oscar is better for me when we are trying to be more dominant. It's hard to say but I think it's his ability to position himself excellently and provide fluidity in the attack. Perhaps it's a coincidence but whenever he's on form, we look absolutely brilliant.

But like many others have pointed out, Willian has upped his game. If he continues this upward trend I think he might just take over that spot permanently.

I know they are different. I just think and like I have mentioned, that if I have to pick between him and Oscar, both at their peak game, I'd take Willian 10 times out of 10.

Willian's position is a number 10 for me, think he's been truly magical for a few months now. This now forces Oscar to the wide role and we need better than Oscar wide right. No more square pegs in round holes, we need to buy a top winger in the summer and for me Oscar is either a bench boy or sold.

For me, Reus is the only option. Pedro is not good enough for us. Sterling is good but is he better than Traore, or than Boga in a couple of years? Not for me. He won't be staying at Liverpool and I feel he will go to RM when they have their firesale, or City to replace a member of their aging squad. Plus next season Cuadrado will grow into his role.

Reus for £50m would be absolutely fantastic value for money. The only other person I would consider if I were Jose would be Robben, but Bayern are not ready to get rid of him yet.

Reus/Robben-Willian-Hazard for me is unstoppable. I accept Oscar would go the other way for Reus to come here. Reus-Cesc-Hazard in big games.

The further alternative is to put Luis on the right wing. Seriously. I don't know how Atletico used him as a fullback last season because it's like watching Valencia when he plays there for United! Good winger though. Has a good shot on him and as Ivanovic on the right wing produces the crosses for us he can cut in and go into the box.