Willian

Jase

I think when people are talking about "Mourinho needs to adjust to today's game" it's exactly about that. I dont think Bale and Sterling have a place in a top top team today, I think Bale will not be a first choice for too long in Real because he's limited when he doesn't have the space he likes. I believe if a team wants to be realy strong today, you first need the maximum of players with exeptional ball control, and very good work rate.

Holy crap bro, that is quite controversial to say that. Consdering Real Madrid just won the CL with Bale and Ronaldo. I find no evidence to support your claim.

How does Sterling does not have exeptional ball control and work rate?

I thought we were on the same page on what quality Bale and Sterling would add, but with your latest replay i think we might be on different page.

Look every top team have players that can make strikers type run on the wing. Real does it with Ronaldo and Bale, they probably need less of it tbh. Barca for years had Pedro and Sanchez, and now with Neymar and Suarez. Bayern has Muller and Robben.

Problem with our current forwards is that they ball watch, and are no threat off the ball. You only have to worry about them when on the ball. On the RW willian does not take advantage of the space he is given, and mainly a threat when moving through the center. As i said Sterling and Bale would better exploit this, provide better width.

It's too early to say, but right now rumors talking about Pogba, not about any RWs. I'll be happy if that's the real case, but we'll see... let's hope no metter what the move will be, the team will get stronger.

I am pretty sure i have seen us linked to Sterling, Costa and Bale more then Pogba recently. We shell see but my bet is that we sign a RW then a midfielder.

Both that added dimension and more dynamism and quality in midfield are needed. Same goes for more athleticism and quality in the backline.

Agreed 100%.

Popular belief on this forum is Willian would be much better in the middle. So my logic is if that is the case isn't better to move Willian through the middle, and get someone to play his current position. As i have said in another post you fix two positons from our current team. Rather then signing a CAM/CM where you still leave one positon still need fixing.

Holy crap bro, that is quite controversial to say that. Consdering Real Madrid just won the CL with Bale and Ronaldo. I find no evidence to support your claim.

How does Sterling does not have exeptional ball control and work rate?

I thought we were on the same page on what quality Bale and Sterling would add, but with your latest replay i think we might be on different page.

Look every top team have players that can make strikers type run on the wing. Real does it with Ronaldo and Bale, they probably need less of it tbh. Barca for years had Pedro and Sanchez, and now with Neymar and Suarez. Bayern has Muller and Robben.

Problem with our current forwards is that they ball watch, and are no threat off the ball. You only have to worry about them when on the ball. On the RW willian does not take advantage of the space he is given, and mainly a threat when moving through the center. As i said Sterling and Bale would better exploit this, provide better width.

Fantastic team like Real of last season can win the CL with Bale in the team, but I think in the long term a different kind of player will make them better, more a unit, and more consistent than they are now. They won CL, but they didn't win the league and probably won't this season, they have room to improve. Bale is a soloist, someone who mainly plays alone, and imo not that good at that so it could be forgiven (Ronaldo is also a soloist, but he's just too good at scoring goals, so he has play).

About all those players you mentioned in Barcelona and Bayern. First I don't say you shouldn't play with players with good movement who can run through space, it will be good in Chelsea too, but those wingers need to know more, do more with the ball. Robben is like that, he's a ball playing winger like Hazard, just with better movement, meaning it's another aspect of his game but its not the reason he's playing. Muller? He is on the pitch to score goals and for his brain and work rate, but If you ask Pep who would play vs Barcelona with a full squad I think it would be Ribery and Robben. Muller maybe also, in a side role, not to touch the ball too many times. Pedro is someone who was always in doubt in Barcelona, was never really liked and was replaced in the end, same goes for Sanchez. Although Sanchez is like Robben and so as Neymar. All those three are imo more technicaly gifted than Bale.

About Sterling, I'm not completely sure about him, but my feeling is that he's not a top top ball playing winger. He lacks something, and it makes him look like a mess on the ball sometimes. Maybe he need to just grow some more.

Contorvisnial? It's ok!

Fantastic team like Real of last season can win the CL with Bale in the team, but I think in the long term a different kind of player will make them better, more a unit, and more consistent than they are now. They won CL, but they didn't win the league and probably won't this season, they have room to improve. Bale is a soloist, someone who mainly plays alone, and imo not that good at that so it could be forgiven (Ronaldo is also a soloist, but he's just too good at scoring goals, so he has play).

About all those players you mentioned in Barcelona and Bayern. First I don't say you shouldn't play with players with good movement who can run through space, it will be good in Chelsea too, but those wingers need to know more, do more with the ball. Robben is like that, he's a ball playing winger like Hazard, just with better movement, meaning it's another aspect of his game but its not the reason he's playing. Muller? He is on the pitch to score goals and for his brain and work rate, but If you ask Pep who would play vs Barcelona with a full squad I think it would be Ribery and Robben. Muller maybe also, in a side role, not to touch the ball too many times. Pedro is someone who was always in doubt in Barcelona, was never really liked and was replaced in the end, same goes for Sanchez. Although Sanchez is like Robben and so as Neymar. All those three are imo more technicaly gifted than Bale.

About Sterling, I'm not completely sure about him, but my feeling is that he's not a top top ball playing winger. He lacks something, and it makes him look like a mess on the ball sometimes. Maybe he need to just grow some more.

Contorvisnial? It's ok!

Pedro is a top winger. So underrated. Can score, good workrate, creative, retains possession. Man.

He's just so painfully average. He'll always give you 6/10 but he's never a threat. He'll never win you games and he's the most predictable winger out there.

I suppose that's why the majority of our fans prefer him to Oscar. You know what you're going to get with Willian while Oscar has a tendency to fluctuate from sublime to absolute dross.

He's just so painfully average. He'll always give you 6/10 but he's never a threat. He'll never win you games and he's the most predictable winger out there.

I suppose that's why the majority of our fans prefer him to Oscar. You know what you're going to get with Willian while Oscar has a tendency to fluctuate from sublime to absolute dross.

It's the "average" player's that often complete great teams.

Everyone use to wonder why Fergie played Ji Sung Park.