Joke Thread

jonaaibosk

I bumped into an old mate today.

He said, "What you up to these days?"

I said, "I prepare meals for the homeless, druggies, piss heads and down 'n' outs."

He said, "So you work in a charity drop in centre?"

I said, "No, I'm a chef in a Wetherspoons pub."

A very religious man lived right next door to an atheist. The religious man prayed every single day and night, spending much time at church, while the atheist never even thought of such acts.

However, the atheist had a good life. An excellent, well-payed job, and a beautiful wife, lovely, healthy, children, whereas the religious man's job was stressful and his wages were low, his wife was getting fatter every day, and his kids were obnoxious, and non loving.

So one day, while deep into his regular prayer, he looked towards heaven and asked, "Oh God, I honour you every day, I ask your advice for every problem and confess to you my every sin. Yet my neighbour, who doesn't even believe in you and certainly never prays, seems blessed with every happiness, while I go poor and suffer many an indignity. Why is this?"

A great voice bellowed out from above, "BECAUSE HE DOESN'T BOTHER ME ALL THE TIME!"

Ask For Salary Increase.

One day an employee sends a letter to his boss to increase his salary!!!

Dear Bo$$ In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company.I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon. Your$ $incerely, Norman $oh

The next day, the employee recieved this letter

Dear NOrman,I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet. NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.Yours truly, Manager

- - - Updated - - -

A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. He eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over.
The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my tour is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go."
The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"

- - - Updated - - -

A policeman stops a lady and asks for her license. He says, "Lady, it says here that you should be wearing glasses."
The woman answered, "Well, I have contacts."
The policeman replied, "I don't care who you know! You're getting a ticket!"

- - - Updated - - -

Old farmer Johnson was dying. The family was standing around his bed. With a low voice he said to his wife: "When I'm dead I want you to marry farmer Jones."
Wife: "No, I can't marry anyone after you."
Johnson: "But I want you to."
Wife: "But why?"
Johnson: "Jones once cheated me in a horse deal!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"G'day mate, Aussie Helpline here ...What's the problem,cobber?"
"I'm in Darwin with my Sheila and she's been stung on the minge by a wasp, and now it has completely closed up."
"Bummer, mate..!"
"Thanks mate, I hadn't thought of that, Bye."

A blind man walks into a women only bar by mistake.

Seats himself on a stool and after making his order thinking that he is talking to a barman he says. Hey you want to hear the latest joke about blondes ?

A deadly silence follows in the bar and a heavy female voice is heard saying.

Before telling us your joke you should know five things:

1. The barwoman is a blonde.

2. The waitress is a blonde.

3. I am 1.80, weigh 220 pounds with a black belt in karate.

4. The woman on your left is a blonde and a weight lifting professional.

5. The woman on your right is a blonde and she 's just out of prison for murder.

So you still want to tell the joke ?

Blindman:

No, if I have to explain it five times ...

I KNOW THAT THIS ANSWER & QUESTION IS OBVIOUS WHAT IT IS, BUT I WANTED TO POST IT ANYWAY.

THIS JOKE IS NOT IN ANYWAY SEXIEST OR MEANT TO BE TAKEN IN A BAD WAY.

IT IS JUST A JOKE.

ANSWER MY QUESTION or DON'T BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE JOKE IS:

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF THIS JOKE OFFENDED ANY FEMALES,WOMEN.

WHAT DOES A

VIBRATOR, DILDO, SYBIAN

&

CONDOM

HAVE IN COMMON

WITH EACH OTHER

THEIR PURPOSE IS WHAT IN LIFE

WHAT DO

THEY LIKE

TO DO TO

FEMALE WOMEN

Edited by KevinAshburner

My rabbi please tell me is it fair for someone to take advantage of other people's mistakes ?

No my child, no one must ever take advantage of the errors made by another human being.

Are you sure rabbi ?

Naturally I 'm sure. As a matter of fact I am absolutely convinced.

Ok ... If you are so sure, what about returning me those 200 bucks I gave you to marry me with my wife ?

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves.

“What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.

“Hey, son! May I ask you a question?

Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”

The boy licked his cone and replied,

“Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”