~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two guys were hiking through the jungle when they spotted a tiger who looked
both hungry and fast. One of the guys reached into his pack and pulled out a
pair of Nikes.

His friend looked at him "Do you really think those shoes are going to make you
run faster than that tiger?"

I don't have to run faster than that tiger, his friend replied. "I just have to
run faster than you".

So that the Tiger can catch u not me hehehehe...

First Irihman: Did you go to the doctor?

Second Irishman: Yes.

First Irishman: And what did he say?

Second Irishman: "30 pounds please"

First Irishman: No you silly ... I mean what did you have?

Second Irishman: 20 pounds.

First Irishman: Boy, you are stupid, I mean what was your problem?

Second Irishman: Err, I was short of 10 pounds.

This one is from the time Hyde Park was a flower pot, but you probably don't know it:

Seamus and Paddy go to the Vatican for pilgrimage.

They go to the churches make their prayers and as they are looking around in admiration a cardinal approaches them and says "I undestood you two are Irish, I 'm Irish too and I love the old country so I 'm going to tell you a secret so we can make some money", "the pope is dead but there is disagreement among the cardinals over who is going to be the next one, so we are not announcing it", "we expect to settle that and make the announcement next week", "as we are not allowed to bet, you two are chosen to do the betting on pope's date of death and then you cut me a small piece of the action - for the church of course".
Seamus and Paddy look one another in disbelief and say "ok, cardinal, it's a deal".
The next day they depart for Ireland and early the following week Vatican makes the announcement of pope's death.
Two days pass, but our cardinal has no news from the two Irishmen.
Two more days, nothing !
So the cardinal in dismay phones Seamus in Dublin to find out what's going on.

A woman's voice in apparent distress answers the call. She says "hello, this is misses Seamus, sob, sob".
The cardinal replies "listen here my good lady, I am the cardinal, I made a deal with your husband and I want to find out what in heaven's name is going on".
At this misses Seamus bursts into tears "oooh, my poor Seamus he is in hospital with sedatives three days now, it's about the bet is n't it ?".
"Yes" says the cardinal, "what happened ?"
"Sob, sob, sob" replies misses Seamus "he placed it but made it into a double with Real Madrid and Real Madrid drew" !

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello.

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, 'Do you know me?' To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'

- - - Updated - - -

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below....

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ¤¤¤ and having the balls to say: "You're next, vetgat."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.

• 2 weeks later...

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello.

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, 'Do you know me?' To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'

- - - Updated - - -

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below....

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ¤¤¤ and having the balls to say: "You're next, vetgat."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.

thats NOT guts and balls ,,, Thats DUMB and DUMBER