Joke Thread

jonaaibosk

I was fucking my new girlfriend up the arse, banging away with her tits swinging below.

She looked over her shoulder with those big doe eyes and said "wow, youre really good at this!"

"Thanks, uh, yeah, uh, uh, uh,"

She then said "Bit of a player then eh?"

"Not really," I said, "but Ive been in prison for a long time"

• 2 weeks later...

Short Jokes.

a guy goes to the doc for a checkup. doc tells him he got gangarene(sp!) and has to be admitted at the hospital. the doc at the hospital sez the only thin they can do for gangarene is to amputate.

after the op the doc comes to the man and says i got good news and bad news. the guy asks for the bad news first.

the doc says "we cut off the wrong leg." he asks "whats the good news?"

DOC says " You DONT got gangarene>_<"

____

Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.The teacher says, "Why are you arguing?"One boy answers, "We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie.""You should be ashamed of yourselves," said the teacher, "When I was your age I didn't even know what a lie was."The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher.

_____

Innkeeper: The room is $15. a night. It's $5. if you make your own bed.

Guest: I'll make my own bed.

Innkeeper: Good. I'll get you some nails and wood.

____

The positive thinking poem.

* Little birdy in the sky,

* You look up and it shits in your eye.

* You don't mind and you don't cry,

* You just thank God that cows don't fly!

• 2 weeks later...

A young man walks onto the stage of Stars in their Eyes, on crutches, with a plaster cast from his feet to his hips.

Matthew Kelly Introduces him as Simon.

"It's very brave of you to come out here," says Matthew. "Please tell the audience what happened."

"Well," replies Simon, "about a year ago, I was driving with my uncle when we had a really bad accident. Unfortunately my uncle was killed outright but I survived. I was trapped in the car for six hours before I was eventually cut free. The doctors had me in surgery for 12 hours but they couldn't save my legs."

"That's terrible. But I see you have legs now. Are they artificial?" asks Matthew.

"No Matthew, while I was in hospital the doctors informed me that my uncle had in fact died. But they also said that his legs were fine and, with all the advances in medical science, they could graft the bottom half of his body onto mine. As you can see the operation was successful.
"I have been having physiotherapy for six months and hope to be walking fully again by the end of the year."

A huge round of applause erupts from the audience.

Kelly responds with:
"That's an unbelievable story. So tonight, who are you going to be?"

"Tonight, Matthew, I am going to be Simon and Half-uncle."

A madman escapes from the lunatic asylum, enters a car that was parked outside, starts the engine and goes away.
He enters the motorway at high speed, against the current.
The drivers of the other vehicles upon seeing him coming at them were hitting their brakes, blowing their corns, flicking their lights ... panic !
The police gives an announcement to all radio stations, to avoid accidents.

"We interrupt our program for a special announcement ! DRIVERS ATTENTION ! Mad driver moves on the national motorway at high speed, in the wrong current".

The madman himself listens to this in his radio ... looks right, looks left, shakes his head and says to himself "as if it is only one of them ..." !

• 4 weeks later...

A mother and father took their 6-year-old son to a nude beach. As the boy walked along the beach, he noticed that some of the ladies had boobs bigger than his mothers, and asked her why. She told her son, "The bigger they are the dumber the person is." The boy pleased with the answer, goes to play in the ocean but returns to tell his mother that many of the men have larger "units" than his dad. His mother replied, "The bigger they are the dumber the person is." Again satisfied with this answer, the boy returns to the ocean to play. Shortly after, the boy returned again. He promptly told his mother, "Daddy is talking to the dumbest girl on the beach, and the longer he talks, the dumber he gets.

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:

"Take only ONE. God is watching."

Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.

A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples.

Just been on the laptop and the wife popped her head around and said

"What you up too?"

Me "Just looking at flights"

Her "Oh wow, this is a lovely surprise this, where are we going"

Me "I haven't a fucking clue about you but I'm off to the pub for my darts match"

A bloke dies and goes to hell and the Devil is there to meet him.'' All punishments are for a thousand years'' says the devil.

He then says '' you must pick one of these three rooms to serve your punishment''. In room one a man is getting whipped by

these little imps and there burning him with hot pokers. ''Well?'' says the devil.'' No way bollocks i'll try room two'' says the bloke.

In room two a man is clamped upside down to the wall by his dick and is getting constant electric shocks. ''Well?'' says the devil.

''No way bollocks i'll try room three'' says the bloke.

In room three there's a beautiful blond giving this man a blowjob. ''Well?'' says the devil. The bloke says yes yes yes i'll take my punishment in room three. The devil says '' Are you sure? there's no changing your mind. ''Yes yes i'm sure'' says the bloke. Very well the devil says who then walks up to the blond and says ''Ok love you can go'' points at the bloke and says ''he's taking over''

• 2 weeks later...

In the news today, Celtic have announced a return for standing areas at their ground. Liverpool supporters groups have reacted by urging the public to remember the casualties of the Hillsborough disaster and to appreciate the pain still felt in the city.

In other news, a baker in Preston is celebrating a record breaking sausage roll that measures four metres in length. Liverpool supporters groups have reacted by urging the public to remember the casualties of the Hillsborough disaster and to appreciate the pain still felt in the city..

NSFW

Says the woman: 'Mark, Do you know that gorillas are the only animals which resemble men in their behavior?

Look, seeing that no one is looking, I'll expose one of my breasts 2 it & see how horny it gets just as men do.'

Mary then exposes one of her breasts, and, sure enough the gorilla gets excited and grabs the bars of the enclosure as if it wanted to break free.

'See,' says the woman, 'Now, I know why you react the way you do; men can't control their animal instincts just like gorillas can't.'

Says Mark: 'Now expose both breasts and let us see what happens.'

The woman exposes both breasts to the gorilla and it gets very excited and is now desperately trying to escape from the enclosure.

Says Mark: 'This is incredible, now, pull your skirt up, turn around and expose your bum and let us see what happens!'

The woman pulls her skirt up, turns around with her bum to the gorilla, which by now ,was extremely aroused, breaks free from the enclosure, grabs the woman and starts yanking the clothes off her.

The woman yells: 'Mark , what do I do now? Please, help me!'

Mark replies: 'Now, tell him you have a headache and you're not in mood ... Let us see if Gorillas and Men are the same

An unemployed mechanic decides to open a clinic to make money.

The sign outside the clinic wrote "we cure everything for 50 pounds, if not cured we return you 100 pounds".

A doctor thought it was a good chance to earn 100 pounds so he goes in.

Doctor (as patient) - "Doctor I have lost my sense of taste".

Mechanic (as doctor) - "Nurse please bring potion no 22 and give this patient a spoonful"

The doctor-patient almost vomits, spits the potion and says "that's no medicine - it's machine oil".

Mechanic-doctor - "Congratulations, your sense of taste has returned, 50 pounds please".

The doctor pays up and leaves most displeased but a few days later he decides to try again to get his money back.

Doctor-patient - "Doctor I have lost my memory, I can't remember a thing, please help me".

Mechanic-doctor - "Nurse please bring potion no 22 and give this patient a spoonful"

Doctor-patient - "Hey, potion 22 is the machine oil, it's not a medicine".

Mechanic-doctor - "Congratulations, your memory has returned, that 'll be 50 pounds".

The doctor leaves the premises again in a state of fury but in a couple of days he decides to go again and have the last word:

Doctor-patient - "Doctor my vision is impaired, I cannot see".

Mechanic-doctor - "I am very sorry sir, I 'm afraid I can't cure this, but take these 100 pounds"

Doctor-patient - "But this is a 50 pound note you are giving me".

Mechanic-doctor - "Congratulations my friend, your sight too has returned, give me 50 pounds please".

Love this joke. My mother often gets sent these jokes by relatives and friends on her WhatsApp and shows them to me (yes a teenager like me doesn't have a WhatsApp but my mother does ;p)

ok here's one (translating it from Hindi and it also included some references to Indians coming from certain states in India [indian users will understand] so I'll instead use other nationalities ,and currencies, as a rough equivalent)

____________________________________________________________________________________

A (insert nationality) sees two notes on the street, a $5 one and a $10 one.

Which one should he pick up?

Idiot, a Jew would have picked both of them up! ;p

(In Hindi it was a Gujarati which is a name for people in India who come from the state of Gujarat)