test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Backroom/Coaching Staff Thread

Started by Jason,

52 posts in this topic

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/12/holland-to-take-on-england-role.html

The Football Association confirmed Holland’s role today, but he will remain with Chelsea as one of Antonio Conte’s assistant coaches until the end of the current campaign, apart from for two England fixtures in March when he will join up with Gareth Southgate and the Three Lions squad.

He will not be replaced at Chelsea.

Does he will not be replaced mean we are promoting from within (ie Adi Viveash) or Antonio believes he has enough staff in place already to fill the void?

Guys, I read an article on SkySports that he has been named England's assistant manager?  What does this mean exactly?  Full time?  That means he is leaving Chelsea?  I am so gutted to hear this, because I thought he was awesome for Chelsea.

Can anyone clarify me why Viveash has left the club ?, its on the Chelsea website. Cheers

Lampard, 38, will be involved with Chelsea's younger age groups while completing his coaching badges, but won't have an official title with the Under-18s or Under-23s.

Johnnyeye likes this

20 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Lampard, 38, will be involved with Chelsea's younger age groups while completing his coaching badges, but won't have an official title with the Under-18s or Under-23s.

it will be great seeing Lamps in a coaching role at the club, he can offer so much knowledge and experience to the youngsters.

xPetrCechx likes this