Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

You're right about the second part, nobody knows.

But if you're going to tell me that Mou doesn't want to beat Pep, I just won't believe it.

I think it's pretty apparent Mou doesn't trust Lukaku yet, and I feel it very unlikely that he starts him on a stage this big. Knowing this, I'd love to see Ba start, but I just can't imagine anyone other than Torres getting the nod.

Who knows? Maybe Schurrle again...

I think he trusts Ba even less, to be honest ....

God no ... it will be Torres I suspect.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right about the second part, nobody knows.

But if you're going to tell me that Mou doesn't want to beat Pep, I just won't believe it.

I think it's pretty apparent Mou doesn't trust Lukaku yet, and I feel it very unlikely that he starts him on a stage this big. Knowing this, I'd love to see Ba start, but I just can't imagine anyone other than Torres getting the nod.

Who knows? Maybe Schurrle again...

Jose never won a UEFA Super Cup in his career, he is very motivated

Jose never won a UEFA Super Cup in his career, he is very motivated

he only competed for it once! I Doubt he is that motivated to win it! Maybe if he wins us the CL then competes in the Super Cup he will be motivated to win it

Please tell me your strategy was not the same as what we employed in Munich.

I actually predicted Torres would start. But Kalou did. Torres came on in the second half for him. But whatever predicted happened. I had written that, Chelsea would take it to extra time, and that we would slowly gain control in the second period of ET for a few minutes. we did that too. but I didn't expect penalties. :/

Terrible defending! how can they give Shaqiri time to control the ball, set himself then shoot! Awful defending!

That's what I've been saying. This test against United was just to solidify our defense. A good defense combined with fast counter-attack, and Pep will have a difficult battle to fight.

I look at Bayern now and I see how much they have changed a lot since last season.

They look good however I would much rather play them now than last season that's all I can say. Don't count us out because of there performances last season, we still have a chance in this.

I look at Bayern now and I see how much they have changed a lot since last season.

They look good however I would much rather play them now than last season that's all I can say. Don't count us out because of there performances last season, we still have a chance in this.

110% true. Nothing like they were with Jupp in-charge.