Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his last 3 performances dont guarantee a place on the bench. moreover i just want moses/mata to get 90 minutes, even if it means losing 3-1/2-0

Ow you were actually serious? I thought you made a mistake.

Ow you were actually serious? I thought you made a mistake.

nope. he has been below average/poor in the first 3 games.

got owned by valencia last night. defensively he left cole open against jones and valencia a number of times when lampard had to come in and cover for him.

time for others to get a real chance/shot to show what they can do.

his last 3 performances dont guarantee a place on the bench. moreover i just want moses/mata to get 90 minutes, even if it means losing 3-1/2-0

Certainly, Mata should get some play time. Not sure whether Moses might be still around by Friday.

Certainly, Mata should get some play time. Not sure whether Moses might be still around by Friday.

this match should be a clear indication of who will be there after the transfer window and who wont.

will be interesting to see about mikel, moses, ba in this match.

this match should be a clear indication of who will be there after the transfer window and who wont.

Let's sell Hazard as well. He is crap.

after last nights game i am alot more confident going into this game! I didn't know this group of players could play like the old Chelsea and be so solid and organised defensively, before the United game i thought we would lose by 3 or 4 goals against Bayern, but now i think we will probably lose by the odd goal or maybe even knick a win!

If we can stay solid defensively and this time counter attack alot better and be more effective in the final third then we can hopefully knick a goal! last night United were scared to open up and really go for the win which never gave us a chance to really expose them, in this game Bayern will be more willing to open up if we can frustrate them and allow us to hopefully score a goal or two!

Hopefully Willian will be available as his pace will be useful

I would play

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Schurrle

Yes, you may have something here. I just read on SkySport. Rooney rejects push for move, as I expected it.

There is your Jose´s dealings.

What now ?