HI TALKCHELSEA. I AM KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

Hi All I am Kevin Ashburner I am a Johannesburg South African born on Monday 26 November 1990 and I have been a Chelsea FC Fan and Supporter since day one. I love all Chelsea FC players and as a CFC Fan every CFC Fan wants to be a Professional CFC player. That is just a Dream we all have to be a CFC player with our NAME on the back of that beautiful shiny Blue Royal Crystal Home Blue Kit.

My Number that would be on my shirt would be 11 / 26 / 50 / 90 .

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading your first line, i am wondering which day of the week was i born? hhmm . anyway you have been a fan since day 1? Meaning you came into this world on Monday and within a day you were a Chelsea FC fan? Well, that has to be a first! :P

Welcome to the site, mate!! Hope you have a great time!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sometimes a great team has really bad matches where they should not lose to teams who are less richer than CFC but paying a player more money does not make a player better than someone else and when CFC lose to teams that worse than us 100% of the time is hard to stomach when we get beat by them.

I want to share some basic info about me and my life.

I Kevin was Born. - 26 November 1990

My Dad Whose Name is Greg. - Born: 20 November 1964.

My Mom Whose Name is Caren. - Born: 8 December 1964.

My Brother Whose Name is Jason. Born: 2 December 1988. - My Brother was born Fully Deaf and He can't speak or hear.

I speak South African English and use South African Sign Language.

I was born in Marymount Hospital in Johannesburg,Gauteng,South Africa Republic.

My Family's Birthdays are Six (6) days apart.

First - My Dad: 20 November

Second - Me: 26 November

Third - My Brother: 2 December

Fourth - My Mom: 8 December

on Sunday 19 June 2005 at about 18:30pm (South African Time) from Johannesburg International Airport. We took off and we were so supposed to leave at 18:00pm (South African Time) but we had a electronics problem with the plane and we flew on South African Airways to Hong Kong Airport and stayed in the Airport for straight 8 hours and took of on Cathay Pacific Airways and landed on a terrible overcast grey thick cloud cover raining pretty heavy rainy terrible day on Tuesday 21 June 2005 and Landed at Auckland International Airport at about 11:45am (New Zealand Time) but we were supposed to land at 11:30 am (New Zealand Time) but the pilots were told to circle the air and wait till where we can land because bad weather and turbulence was so bad.

During the middle part of our flight on South African Airways to Hong Kong Airport and it was very dark and night time down below us around the plane. and there was thunder and lightning so bad and intense it shook the plane and we could hear it and the plane was shaking and the rumbling thunder and I was scared of Heights and Planes and I was 14 years old and I was like oh no please don't Let me die on a plane and I was and is scared of dying or the feeling of dying and being in the moment of death.

So I hope you enjoyed my story of how I got to New Zealand from South Africa and I haven been back since to South Africa.My Thoughts and story is to perfect detailed information because I wrote it and typed it up when it was fresh in my mind because I like having detailed fresh info wrote up and type up and saving details to return back to to reading it over and over again so that I don't forget my moments of life and because I had a photograpic memory and when I read my info that I saved when I wrote it after my events in my life then I get clear vision flashbacks about stuff I remembered long ago when I wrote the info.

on Sunday 19 June 2005 at about 18:30pm (South African Time) from Johannesburg International Airport. We took off we and we were so supposed to leave at 18:00pm (South African Time) but we had a electronics problem with the plane and we flew on South African Airways to Hong Kong Airport and stayed in teh Airport for straight 8 hours and took of on Cathay Pacific Airways and landed on a terrible overcast grey thick cloud cover raining pretty heavy rainy terrible day on Tuesday 21 June 2005 and Landed at Auckland International Airport at about 11:45am (New Zealand Time) but we were supposed to land at 11:30 am (New Zealand Time) but the pilots were told to circle the air and wait till where we can land because bad weather and turbulence was so bad.

During the middle part of our flight on South African Airways to Hong Kong Airport and it was very dark and night time down below us around the plane. and there was thinder and lightning so bad and intense it shook the plane and we could hear it and teh plane was shaking and the rumbling thounder and I qwas scared of Heights and Planes and I was 14 years old and I was like oh no please don't Let me die on a plane and I was and is scared of dying or the feeling of dying and being in the moment of death.

So I hope you enjoyed my story of how I got to New Zealand from South Africa and I haven been back since to South Africa.My Thoughts and story is to perfect detailed information because I wrote it and typed it up when it was fresh in my mind because I like having detailed fresh info wrote up and type up and saving details to return back to to reading it over and over again so that I don't forget my moments of life and because I had a photograpic memory and when I read my info that I saved when I wrote it after my events in my life then I get clear vision flashbacks about stuff I remembered long ago when I wrote the info.

giphy.gif

on Sunday 19 June 2005 at about 18:30pm (South African Time) from Johannesburg International Airport. We took off we and we were so supposed to leave at 18:00pm (South African Time) but we had a electronics problem with the plane and we flew on South African Airways to Hong Kong Airport and stayed in teh Airport for straight 8 hours and took of on Cathay Pacific Airways and landed on a terrible overcast grey thick cloud cover raining pretty heavy rainy terrible day on Tuesday 21 June 2005 and Landed at Auckland International Airport at about 11:45am (New Zealand Time) but we were supposed to land at 11:30 am (New Zealand Time) but the pilots were told to circle the air and wait till where we can land because bad weather and turbulence was so bad.

During the middle part of our flight on South African Airways to Hong Kong Airport and it was very dark and night time down below us around the plane. and there was thunder and lightning so bad and intense it shook the plane and we could hear it and the plane was shaking and the rumbling thunder and I was scared of Heights and Planes and I was 14 years old and I was like oh no please don't Let me die on a plane and I was and is scared of dying or the feeling of dying and being in the moment of death.

GHOSTBUSTERS.gif

• 1 month later...

Rhett and Link Are My Favourite Youtubers.

Every Tuesday Morning at Midnight 12:00am/00:00am NZDT to Saturday Morning at Midnight 12:00am/00:00am NZDT. - They upload Videos on Discussion Topics

They upload videos Every Monday to Friday at 03:00am – PST (LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA: TIME) – When New Zealand is in Daylight Savings Time – NZDT

Which is Midnight: 12:00am in New Zealand Time when Daylight Savings Time in Summer in New Zealand

Which is 11:00pm at Night in New Zealand Time when no Daylight Savings Time in Winter in New Zealand

Rhett James McLaughlin and Charles Lincoln "Link" Neal

Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal

https://www.youtube.com/user/RhettandLink/videos - Rhett & Link

https://www.youtube.com/user/RhettandLink2/videos - Good Mythical Morning

https://www.youtube.com/user/RhettandLink3/videos - Good Mythical MORE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhett_and_Link - Rhett and Link at Wikipedia Page