My Style

11,66 is not exactly fast. About half all males of my sports class in High School have been faster at their matura final exam. I run 11,30 on 100m and it is by far my worst sprinting distance. 40 yard dash is king.

11.66 here in the USA is almost Olympic Trial level. Maybe tehh 100meter in the USA here is different than the 100meter in your country. I know I read some of the smaller countries because they do not have the space for full tracks shorten the distance. Not sure where you are from but if you are from a more smaller European type country, it might be the reason I am thinking.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11.66 here in the USA is almost Olympic Trial level. Maybe tehh 100meter in the USA here is different than the 100meter in your country. I know I read some of the smaller countries because they do not have the space for full tracks shorten the distance. Not sure where you are from but if you are from a more smaller European type country, it might be the reason I am thinking.

In Germany we got stadions with football fields with a 400m tartan track around it. On the longer sides of these tracks we got an exactly measured 100m track. Those football pitches and tartan tracks are the exact same length all over Germany. That is because the German Institute of Standardization dictate's it that exact way. You might not know but we Germans are really fussy, we surely do not mess around with things like this. Even the caps of our yoghurt cups are standardized on the micrometer.

I know in the US you got far better sprinters than anyone here in Europe, but thing is, at least in GErmany we do not have our sprinters on steroids & hormones before they are 20 or so. Hence we only got either muscular sprinters who really come out of the blocks like the best and run times around 4s in the 35m dash but run out of steam after 60m or lighter guys who don't have the acceleration to get in the 10s range

P.S. I think to say you are 'rated' though is very arrogant of you, if you were so 'rated' you'd be a pro, if you love football you don't decide you don't want to be a pro, you're either good enough or you're not. If you wanted to be a pro you'd have played in any league, also your school record and pub team record means nothing really, its effectively the same as youth level, its a different game when you play in the first team for a senior professional side. I mean sure I scored 6 goals in like 6 games for my primary school team when I was like 12 but that doesn't mean I'm amazing and that I could play in the Bundesliga hahaha.

Depends...I probably would have got a pro contract at Racing Union Luxembourg in the Nationaldivision (1st lux pro league) but the payment would have been less than what I could earn at my father's business and I would not have had the time to study and learn a job with better payment and more longevity. I scored 43 goals in 33 games in u18 1st division but I knew I'd never make it over 3rd tier european football so I quit.

This "rated" stuff indeed sounds a bit weird. If u were so amazing complete like Isco + finishing, speed, both feet and aerial ability I know 15 Bundesliga clubs that would love to have such a player and would not mind him being American.

I think as a rated player I could have made it in the European Pro level clealry but injuries came up and then I decided I did not want to be a Pro player. Being rated is not like a gamer tag on XBOX live, it is a designation that follows a person for life. It is not being arrogant it is just that I had the level of quality and pure class on the field to be rated. i am a rated attacking midfielder. Those of us that have been rated we are proud of this. My manager rated me and I will not run from being a rated player even if my Pro career never happened. Like I said I think my skill set was at the level of an Isco type player at Real marid. I am not saying i was as good as Messi or Ronaldo obviously. But before my injury I was rated and I would guess I played at about the level of isco. Very controlled and smooth form, good vision, able to pass and move, and very good physical presence because of my good sporting build. I would say I had much more pace than Isco and would be much more of a threat in the air since I am 6'5. In a way I played like a skilled version of Zlatan but I only make the comparison because of our similar height. I was more calm on the ball than he is. Anyway, this is just to clarify I was not being arrogant for being rated. I am a rated player. And I am proud of that. Thank you.........A-Style bringin mad flava to your ear....out #12.

Sounds pretty arrogant to me dude ..

You're as good as Isco? yea right.

So let me get this straight, you were as good (or should I say rated) as Isco and Zlatan combined and yet never made it to be a professional? Even if you wouldn't have been snapped up by one of the EPL or Bundesliga clubs, there are literally over a dozen leagues in Europe alone where you could have become a millionaire and earned more money than you ever could by starting this youth development thingy but you decided to turn that down by your own choice? Bullshit.

The most glaring thing I noticed was his lack of any mention of anything Chelsea, no mention of how long he has been a fan or even if he is new to following the lads, who his favorite players are, etc.

Doesn't that strike anyone else as odd?

Big T, If you are here to join in and to become a member, then relax and join the banter! I bid you welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The most glaring thing I noticed was his lack of any mention of anything Chelsea, no mention of how long he has been a fan or even if he is new to following the lads, who his favorite players are, etc.

Doesn't that strike anyone else as odd?

Big T, If you are here to join in and to become a member, then relax and join the banter! I bid you welcome!

I rate you for sure. Damn, all that Chelsea cuteness all the way in Shanghai. A-Style is defintely noticing. A-Style likes.

I rate you for sure. Damn, all that Chelsea cuteness all the way in Shanghai. A-Style is defintely noticing. A-Style likes.

Well, thanks I think... I am not sure the last time some one called me cute LOL

Zoyales....was that you, hon?

I had a great work out today. Massive gains in the gym, all kinds of gains. The body is right. The mind i ready for this weekend. Nobody here even knows what Chelsea is. But after this weekend they will. Thinking of dying my fornt yard grass all blue with Chesea logo painted in front of the house. My dad says he will kick my ass if I do it. But they just need to recognize will step to him if he gives me drama over it. He is a Columbus Crew fan for the MLS but I am tired of that I need to bring him around. And my neighbor is a Arsenal fan, so if we win I will sneak in the night and paint his yard too. We have one of those field painter machines that line fields in the basement of where we let the house-boy live who does the chores for me. But if I pay him some side cash, I think he will help me. I am thinking I will need about 50 cans of blue spray paint and some white. If I can wake up around 1am and get him to help me I think we can complete it in 5 hours. I just need to stencil out some how the logo, I want it to be about 12 feet across. Maybe I wont do my neighbors yard yet, that is a lot of work. And earlier in the summer I took his dog to the lake house for a week with out telling him so he is still mad at me. I fed that dog steak and fish every night, I am not sure why he got so mad. But I guess it is not cool to steal someones pet and not tell them. I will definitely try to take pictures or even film the yard painting in the night if I can get Kazu to help me. Even if he says no I will step to him and he will probablly help me. I just destroyed some Liverpool fool on FIFA Xbox, Schurlle scored 9 goals. This is a good day. Ok, going to do some core training and eat some pie, will talk to the house boy and get this mission begun I think. Just have to find the paint after core training.