My Style

My name is Archer. I am 25 from Florida, USA. I have been playing the beautiful game for over 15 years. I am a highly skilled central attacking player, with exceptional pace, good vision, and venomous finishing abilities. During y high school years I scored 11 goals in 56 matches playing in a lagging striker role. So I think that type of strike rate is pretty good. I am definitely a rated player and I was able to collect a toatal of 119 Caps with my school team. For school plus club I scored over 23 goals in two years. I would say my style of play is very much like Isco's of Real Madrid, but with more pace and finishing abilities. I do have a tendency to get lost on the wing, so I am 100% central type player. And my skills are wasted out wide. Although I have great pace, I am too dangerous in the air and too good with both feet to be wasted in a wide position. Although I became injured during my school days, it was likely that I would have been playing in European football now. With the 23 goals I scored for school and club over two years obviously I was getting a fair amount of attention from USA teams and I think by had it not been for my broken pelvis I would be a rated trequarista type player in a European league. However my inury never healed fast enough and none of the larger clubs would be interested in a USA player with physio issues. I could probably still walk into many lesser leagues now but for me if it was not going to be the EPL or Bundesliga I was not interested. Ths is life. I still play club side football on the weekends and have maintained my pace although my fitness is not 100%. I still rate myself easily. I am a rated player. But I decided not to be a pro. I like Chelsea very much and it was my first choice to play with Chelsea when I was younger. I currently am starting a soccer talent developmental business. I want to train player in the USA and place them in the EPL. If a student has the physical gifts I can make him a rated player. I am rated and I can pass this knowledge down to him. So even though I am rated, I decide now to help other players for a fee. Hopefully because I am rated I canbring a great deal of knowledge to these forums and serve as a good source to answer issues about tactics and football direct play. Always feel free to ask. Thank you. I will add a great deal to this community and I always wish for Chelsea to win of course. I believe Mourinho will make us regain the place we deserve in the EPL and even though I do not rate Lukaku yet,because I believe I am rated I think I can speak to his weaknesses with a level of knowledge that some may not have. Go Chelsea, go Blue, from USA with lots of blue passion into you. .........thanks for reading, Archer (friends call me A-Style, or Artist).

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow very interesting, I was about to trial with a big team in Australia before I destroyed my knee but to say I was good enough to play Bundesliga or EPL is a different story :lol: I scored 27 goals in my last season of school after my injury and I am a centre back who played striker for one season. Do you think I could of played in the big leagues A-style? You must of been like a god in the American school levels...

Wow very interesting, I was about to trial with a big team in Australia before I destroyed my knee but to say I was good enough to play Bundesliga or EPL is a different story :lol: I scored 27 goals in my last season of school after my injury and I am a centre back who played striker for one season. Do you think I could of played in the big leagues A-style? You must of been like a god in the American school levels...

It depends, I would have to had put my eyes on you to see if I rate you. You sound as if you would be a promising prospect but without blistering pace I would not know. (I ran a 11.67 100 meters by the way so you can understand the type of pace I am talking about). Not everyone can aspire to BPL or German Top Flight, nothing to be ashamed over. In the USA I rated. I would have rated in England or germany but had injury issues. It is life. Now I train the best to be the best (in my region I mean). When my training program runs out 5-6 starters in the Blues side I will be a happy man. I'd throw away be rated any day for that.

It depends, I would have to had put my eyes on you to see if I rate you. You sound as if you would be a promising prospect but without blistering pace I would not know. (I ran a 11.67 100 meters by the way so you can understand the type of pace I am talking about). Not everyone can aspire to BPL or German Top Flight, nothing to be ashamed over. In the USA I rated. I would have rated in England or germany but had injury issues. It is life. Now I train the best to be the best (in my region I mean). When my training program runs out 5-6 starters in the Blues side I will be a happy man. I'd throw away be rated any day for that.

Oh man I wish I could be an elite killer like yourself! I had blistering pace once, I used to run 100 meters in 11.66 seconds, Some people told me I run as fast as cars. I was that awesome!!

Oh man I wish I could be an elite killer like yourself! I had blistering pace once, I used to run 100 meters in 11.66 seconds, Some people told me I run as fast as cars. I was that awesome!!

Dude that is fast i admit. You and I probablly would have made a good strike-force. Even though I am rated you are a bit faster than me. That is some FIFA type level right there. A rated player and one who is 11.66 in the 100, damnnn wish you could have partnered me back in the day son!

Hahaha at least someone could see I was obviously joking....

Sadly Trequartista's dream is very dead now. He can't dream of playing with you anymore.

At least he's still rated.

True hahaha! If only we were all rated so highly!

My name is Archer. I am 25 from Florida, USA. I have been playing the beautiful game for over 15 years. I am a highly skilled central attacking player, with exceptional pace, good vision, and venomous finishing abilities. During y high school years I scored 11 goals in 56 matches playing in a lagging striker role. So I think that type of strike rate is pretty good. I am definitely a rated player and I was able to collect a toatal of 119 Caps with my school team. For school plus club I scored over 23 goals in two years. I would say my style of play is very much like Isco's of Real Madrid, but with more pace and finishing abilities. I do have a tendency to get lost on the wing, so I am 100% central type player. And my skills are wasted out wide. Although I have great pace, I am too dangerous in the air and too good with both feet to be wasted in a wide position. Although I became injured during my school days, it was likely that I would have been playing in European football now. With the 23 goals I scored for school and club over two years obviously I was getting a fair amount of attention from USA teams and I think by had it not been for my broken pelvis I would be a rated trequarista type player in a European league. However my inury never healed fast enough and none of the larger clubs would be interested in a USA player with physio issues. I could probably still walk into many lesser leagues now but for me if it was not going to be the EPL or Bundesliga I was not interested. Ths is life. I still play club side football on the weekends and have maintained my pace although my fitness is not 100%. I still rate myself easily. I am a rated player. But I decided not to be a pro. I like Chelsea very much and it was my first choice to play with Chelsea when I was younger. I currently am starting a soccer talent developmental business. I want to train player in the USA and place them in the EPL. If a student has the physical gifts I can make him a rated player. I am rated and I can pass this knowledge down to him. So even though I am rated, I decide now to help other players for a fee. Hopefully because I am rated I canbring a great deal of knowledge to these forums and serve as a good source to answer issues about tactics and football direct play. Always feel free to ask. Thank you. I will add a great deal to this community and I always wish for Chelsea to win of course. I believe Mourinho will make us regain the place we deserve in the EPL and even though I do not rate Lukaku yet,because I believe I am rated I think I can speak to his weaknesses with a level of knowledge that some may not have. Go Chelsea, go Blue, from USA with lots of blue passion into you. .........thanks for reading, Archer (friends call me A-Style, or Artist).

Welcome to the forum. The player development business you intend on starting sounds interesting.

P.S. I think to say you are 'rated' though is very arrogant of you, if you were so 'rated' you'd be a pro, if you love football you don't decide you don't want to be a pro, you're either good enough or you're not. If you wanted to be a pro you'd have played in any league, also your school record and pub team record means nothing really, its effectively the same as youth level, its a different game when you play in the first team for a senior professional side. I mean sure I scored 6 goals in like 6 games for my primary school team when I was like 12 but that doesn't mean I'm amazing and that I could play in the Bundesliga hahaha.

Anyway stick around..

I think as a rated player I could have made it in the European Pro level clealry but injuries came up and then I decided I did not want to be a Pro player. Being rated is not like a gamer tag on XBOX live, it is a designation that follows a person for life. It is not being arrogant it is just that I had the level of quality and pure class on the field to be rated. i am a rated attacking midfielder. Those of us that have been rated we are proud of this. My manager rated me and I will not run from being a rated player even if my Pro career never happened. Like I said I think my skill set was at the level of an Isco type player at Real marid. I am not saying i was as good as Messi or Ronaldo obviously. But before my injury I was rated and I would guess I played at about the level of isco. Very controlled and smooth form, good vision, able to pass and move, and very good physical presence because of my good sporting build. I would say I had much more pace than Isco and would be much more of a threat in the air since I am 6'5. In a way I played like a skilled version of Zlatan but I only make the comparison because of our similar height. I was more calm on the ball than he is. Anyway, this is just to clarify I was not being arrogant for being rated. I am a rated player. And I am proud of that. Thank you.........A-Style bringin mad flava to your ear....out #12.