Premier League table prediction

edetarod

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Premier league:

1)City ( I could see them splashing big cash to have even more talent-laden team)
2)Chelsea
3)United (always relied on Fergie to succeed, I say it takes a while for them to adjust)
4)Arsenal
5)Liverpool
6)Tottenham (bale leaves)

UCL--Bayern, I can't see them as anything less than unstoppable for years now, I always believed Barca was overrated, I think if anything Bayern is underrated, close to the best in the world at every part in the pitch, and their cover for every part of the pitch is still world class, they're enormous. If they really do get Lewan....(shudder)

as for all the cups, who knows..

It's a bit too early to give an actual prediction, especially seeing how we're currently without a manager which could be the difference between winning the league and finishing third, as we did during the 2012-13 campaign under Rafa. The core of the major European sides will be changing this summer with Manchester United, PSG, Barcelona (possibly), Bayern Munich and Chelsea amongst others all facing managerial changes - for such reason alone I'm expecting Dortmund to preform well in the CL once again next year, granted they can keep some of their better players and Klopp. There's no telling who'll win the FA Cup or League Cup, maybe Arsenal can finally get their hands on some silverware... I kid, I kid. ^_^

Premier League

1. Chelsea (Unbeaten Season)

2. Man City

3. Man United (Long way behind top 2)

4. Arsenal

5. Liverpool

6. Tottenham

F.A Cup Final

Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal

League Cup Final

Watford 2-1 Everton

Uefa Super Cup

Chelsea 2-1 Borussia Dortmund

Uefa Champions League Final

Chelsea 3-2 Barcelona

PFA Player of the Year

Eden Hazard

Based on where we are at the moment and assuming we get Jose then I think we're in a very strong position in the league. Of course the transfers made in the summer will be decisive but I think we've got a great shot at the title.

If we had won our games against the bottom seven teams (not throwing away two goal leads against teams like Reading and Southampton, and beating teams like QPR) then we would have had 89 points this season. We're not that far away from being a very good team and the two teams above us are also going to be going through bigger changes than us (CIty tactically and United having a massive change at the top).

The same could also apply to the European Cup with so many big teams changing their managers. It's going to be the most exciting season for years, but I think we're in a strong position to do well.

Premier League

1. Chelsea

2. Don't give a fuck

3. Don't give a fuck

4. Don't give a fuck

5. Spurs

F.A Cup Final

Chelsea 5 - 0 Spurs

League Cup Final

Chelsea 5-0 Spurs

Uefa Super Cup

Chelsea 5-0 Borrusia

Chelsea 5-0 Bayern

Premier League

1. Chelsea

2. Don't give a fuck

3. Don't give a fuck

4. Don't give a fuck

5. Spurs

F.A Cup Final

Chelsea 5 - 0 Spurs

League Cup Final

Chelsea 5-0 Spurs

Uefa Super Cup

Chelsea 5-0 Borrusia

Chelsea 5-0 Bayern

image.png

CL: Bayern

UCL--Bayern, I can't see them as anything less than unstoppable for years now, I always believed Barca was overrated, I think if anything Bayern is underrated, close to the best in the world at every part in the pitch, and their cover for every part of the pitch is still world class, they're enormous. If they really do get Lewan....(shudder)

as for all the cups, who knows..

I guarantee you, Bayern will not win the UCL in 2014. The team they got now is the best they ever had and by far the 2nd best Bundesliga side of all time. They will never have such a great team again and here is why:

1.Schweinsteiger having a good season is rather the exception than the rule. Lack of form and injuries usually hamper him immensely and they will again. Also it is unreal how much pace he has lost. In his early 20ies, his game was all about pace, now he is slower than Mikel. while he has adjusted his game, he runs less and less every season...

2. Ribery and Robben are THE mainstays of their success. This season they have given it their all. Why? Cos it is their last. Next year they will be on the wrong side of 30 and age is never grateful with wingers remember Duff, one of the deadliest wingers with 29, lapdog with 30. Neither will have a season that is remotedly like this one again, and they are Bayern's only two real worldclass players. Unfortunately for bAyern they are on high wages until 2015. So they wil still be around when Bayern want to replace them and their diva attitudes will ensure there will be enough drama about that.

3. Dante won't have a season like this again, Lahm is not getting any better either, even though he was tremendous this season.

4. with Götze and Müller they wil be to narrow. Bayern make the same mistake as we made by buying oscar, overloading the team with playmakers instead of purchasing some genuine width and pace.

5. I want to see how Pepe makes immediate impact with a side who play a football that is completely different to his style. Also he does not speak a word of German. German btw is one of the most difficult languages to learn.

anyway my predictions for next season:

EPL:

1. ManCity

2. Chelsea

3. ManUtd

4. Arsenal

FA Cup:

Chelsea

Carling Cup:

lol who cares

UCL:

Bayern...not

guess it will be Real Madrid this time. Ancelotti is one great coach when it comes to CL football and he will relish working with such a squad and make a team out of it.

City will win the league next season. Their squad barely needs tweaking, just a manager who has something resembling a brain.

United will be in a period of transition, as will we, but can see them ending well off the pace. Can see City running away with it and us/Arsenal fighting for 2nd and 3rd.

Fancy an improving Liverpool to pip the Yids to fourth. Arsenal to finish in the top four as well, at United's expense (can see them having a dodgy season under Moyes).

Stoke, Hull and Norwich to go down.

City will win the league next season. Their squad barely needs tweaking, just a manager who has something resembling a brain.

Their squad is going to need tweaking because they seem hell bent on changing to a 433 (oh hi Txiki). They've got a nice spine to their team (Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero) but some of those parts might not fit quite so well into this new system and the bits around them will need a serious upgrade.

Plus there are massive question marks over Pellegrini if he is the guy they bring in. Completely unproven in this league and with a rather pathetic resume he could be their Big Phil.