test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

If ever you've been wondering...

Started by BlueLion.,

37 posts in this topic

...what happens when you're banned....

...This does.

• DO NOT CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK.
  • BLINDNESS AND SICKNESS MAY BE CAUSED BY DOING SO!
  • YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

P.S. - don't fuck with Thor! :Goober:

P.P.S - in all seriousness, we have an absolute zero-tolerance attitude towards racism and generally aggressive behaviour towards other users. I have today banned the member "HNKS" permanently, and all members should think twice before posting potentially offensive material.

This is a forum for people of all ages, races, religions, creeds and sexual orientations - both male and female - and I will not stand for their rights being violated by narrow-minded morons.

Have a nice day,

Alex.

Now why didn't I just listen to your warnings and stay away from that link? :doh:

Serves them banned cunts right to have to watch that though.

BlueLion. likes this

@, Remember Swedish House Mafia and how much this offended him? To the point of threatening Steve?

I think I know what it is, and I haven't seen it, just heard about it, so I won't be clicking that link.

I know what it is. Don't tell me it's not bad. It's meat spin. I haven't seen it, nor will I ever.

Don't knock it til you've tried it :Goober:

@, Remember Swedish House Mafia and how much this offended him? To the point of threatening Steve?

I think I know what it is, and I haven't seen it, just heard about it, so I won't be clicking that link.

SHM might have been offended by it, but we as staff were more offended by his general cuntishness! Any member who is banned is not banned lightly. If they feel they have to physically threaten or attempt to intimidate us as staff as a matter of vengeance, then they're fucking pathetic. If anyone ever wants to meet me in real life they can do so. They can either discuss things in a civil manner or they can leave with a fat lip; their choice.

Barbara likes this

Don't knock it til you've tried it :Goober:

SHM might have been offended by it, but we as staff were more offended by his general cuntishness! Any member who is banned is not banned lightly. If they feel they have to physically threaten or attempt to intimidate us as staff as a matter of vengeance, then they're fucking pathetic. If anyone ever wants to meet me in real life they can do so. They can either discuss things in a civil manner or they can leave with a fat lip; their choice.

I was offended that it took you lads so long to ban him.

:Goober: watchu gonna do?

BlueLion. likes this

I was offended that it took you lads so long to ban him.

:Goober: watchu gonna do?

They will give you a pretty bad case of Assplurgers.

They will give you a pretty bad case of Assplurgers.

Nonsense. Only vaccination shots give people Asspergers. Don't you watch morning action news?

Nonsense. Only vaccination shots give people Asspergers. Don't you watch morning action news?

Assplurgers , not assperger :-)

Is that link anywhere as bad as the infamous " tubgirl" pic that was doing the rounds back in the day?

I'm gonna click on it anyway..fuck it.

Brave lad. He will be missed!

Assplurgers , not assperger :-)

Asspergers isn't a laughing matter. 89% of kids nowadays have it due to government forced vaccinations.

Is that link anywhere as bad as the infamous " tubgirl" pic that was doing the rounds back in the day?

I'm gonna click on it anyway..fuck it.

Really depends on what you find more disgusting.