My gaming channel "chrismadagames"

chrismada9

Alright folks, I think it's time to reveal all! I feel like I'm ready to do it because it's the right time.

The main reason why you have seen me very little in recent months, is because I have a gaming channel called "chrismadagames" that I have been managing for a long while... and I'm hoping I can use the people on this forum to give me a helping hand.

I've devoted my time and effort towards the channel, and that's why my activity on this forum has deteriorated. Back in the day, I was a solid regular and, as a result of this, I know a lot of amazing Chelsea supporters who know me really well as "CJ Revo". I have popped in on a few occaisions just to see what all the buzz is about, and most importantly, I have kept in touch with all the latest Chelsea goings on and everything. Still a big fan, and still looking forward to the new season that is now almost upon us.

With that said, I hope you guys will support me in the growing of my gaming channel, that is still very big.. and I hope you will take the time out to watch my videos, and subscribe to my channel, because it will mean a hell of a lot to me.

Thanks a lot guys, I've been thinking long and hard about whether I should reveal my channel to this forum for ages now, but as I said before, I feel that now is the right time to do it!

Here's just a few of the FIFA videos that I have done recently.

... oh one more thing ... any chance I can change my account name from "CJ Revo" to "chrismada9"? Thanks! ;)

KTBFFH :cfc:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want you to record me giving you my Baines and i want you to use him and own with him online and mention me :D

Baines is currently on trade Surbiton FC, by now of 500k. Offer me some shit and i'll accept later on when i get home. Wish you the best with the channel.

By the way the reason the ref pulled u back for the free kick was because your guy was offside. Advantage over.

I want you to record me giving you my Baines and i want you to use him and own with him online and mention me :D

Baines is currently on trade Surbiton FC, by now of 500k. Offer me some shit and i'll accept later on when i get home. Wish you the best with the channel.

By the way the reason the ref pulled u back for the free kick was because your guy was offside. Advantage over.

HAHA! I will definitely give you credit for TOTS Baines.. whether I'll beast with him online is something I can't guarantee! Online players are such dicks on FUT!

Cheers for the wishes as well mate! :D

Here's my most recent squad builder ... French German Hybrid ...

Baines has a deadly FK and long shot and amazing passing, just has awful defensive positioning. He's a beast attacker. Send the offer when your ready and i'll be with you when i can.

Too bad I'm awful at free-kick taking isn't it? I'm a fairly decent passer though! ... and no problem! I'll be on probably tomorrow. I'm kinda taking a break from FIFA right now because of all the stress and raging that I tend to do on the game..

I'll offer you some coins and a contract and then you can send him over to me. Deal? ;)

Offer me the deal lol, he's only got 1 day left on the transfer market :P Them i'm creating a beastly Ex Chelsea team. I need to Sell Baines for Robben soon so hurry and have some fun with him.

Anyone who stumbles across this thread, and wants to see my whole channel, the link is down below... (you'll notice as well, that I'm a YouTube partner too.. the network I'm with are Zoomin Games) :D

So go and check it out (if you got time), and if you like what you see... hit the subscribe button! ;) I want to be able to gain 600 subs by the end of August. That's the goal I've set myself! ... hopefully, I can then set myself bigger goals, and so on and so forth... did I mention there's a link below? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/chrismadagames :cfc:

Offer me the deal lol, he's only got 1 day left on the transfer market :P Them i'm creating a beastly Ex Chelsea team. I need to Sell Baines for Robben soon so hurry and have some fun with him.

Mate, your Baines auction time is up.. I offered 200 coins and a contract but you didn't accept it! :P

Next time you're on FUT, put him up for another day, and I'll give you the same offer.

P.S. Your Ex Chelsea team is looking quality mate! :D

Fuck me have you seen that team? Carlton Cole up front (70 pace or less), all my defenders on 50 or 60 pace, my 3 midfielders also on 60 pace. Only SWP can hurt opponents lol it's soooooooo hard to win games. I concede about 7 per game but i'm not playing for stats now, just a bit of fun. I'll put Baines back up for auction. I'll do a buy now of 500k and list him for 3 days. Surbiton FC. Then on Saturday i sell him for Robben and get him up to 7 chem with Jimmy Floyds nethew Nigel Hasselbaink who has 91 pace. Yeah boi.

I also have Michael Duberry and Jody Morris in my squad. And even Neil Sullivan lmao. :o

Been going through your channel and i really like it. I love the way you still have your PS1 and 2 and you have so many games. I've watched many of your vids and i'll watch more later, it's a really good channel. I can't believe how many football games you have/had, it's crazy lol. In 1998 ish i had a lot.

Actual Soccer 2

FIFA 98

Onside Soccer

Michael Owens world league soccer

ISS 98

3 lions

Adidas Power Soccer

Maybe 1 or 2 more i can't remember but you sir, you take the proverbial piss lol.

What do you use to make your vids? I always had interests of making vids, i have a few on my account and had a past account on Smackdown vs Raw. Always struggled with editing the vids, uploading the vids in reasonable time and quality and also recording my voice. You do it perfectly i think, i like watching your stuff.

I here would like to weigh in with this gaming channel :D, but i can definately if i do some video uploads give you a little promotion if you want

(I'd do mainly TF2 videos but i may show off FIFA here or there) so as said i'll give you a little promote.

And as for recording and that,

My recomendations i would go for in my own experience are

Bandicam (I love this software, Nice to use You get to record 10 min videos at the cost of having a watermark, never let me down ever)

Procaster (I can too record videos with it, unlimited amount of time you can use, but in my case i dont have very good upload speed for high quality videos)

(Both for PC gaming, but i can too record Emulation too)

I also have a happauge DVR capture card, but have not used it yet but i will tell once i have used it :3

Mic wise i am shy as hell so im unable to talk on mic, But any little research will help.

Though i do ask, do you do gaming requests/suggestions on games to play i have a few in mind .U.

And i do ask, what hardwares are you using? :D

Edited by Kazadoo

Been going through your channel and i really like it. I love the way you still have your PS1 and 2 and you have so many games. I've watched many of your vids and i'll watch more later, it's a really good channel. I can't believe how many football games you have/had, it's crazy lol. In 1998 ish i had a lot.

Actual Soccer 2

FIFA 98

Onside Soccer

Michael Owens world league soccer

ISS 98

3 lions

Adidas Power Soccer

Maybe 1 or 2 more i can't remember but you sir, you take the proverbial piss lol.

What do you use to make your vids? I always had interests of making vids, i have a few on my account and had a past account on Smackdown vs Raw. Always struggled with editing the vids, uploading the vids in reasonable time and quality and also recording my voice. You do it perfectly i think, i like watching your stuff.

First of all, thankyou for the nice comments! I've replied to a lot of them..

Secondly, I don't know if you've come across it yet, but I take a right slating in the comments out of my video on Actua Soccer 3 when I said it was a horrible game, and I had no intention to. It was one of my first vids that I had made using a DVD recorder and I had no idea that the game was a cult favourite. If you read through the comments in that video, I get a LOT of hate in there. LOOL

Right now, I use a Hauppauge HD-PVR to record all of my stuff.. it's what everyone under the sun uses to record their content. But because the PS4 and Xbox One are teaming up with Twitch, you'll be able to record live streams using your consoles without the use of a PVR, so they'll all be extinct in use by the time those consoles hit the markets.

Cheers Ollie for the support.. it's really appreciated. I hope people in this forum follow you to my channel! It's so hard to make myself big on there, but I will stop at nothing to get to where I want to be. I'm only 29 subs away from reaching 600. Nothing is impossible.

Below is my most recent FIFA Squad Builder.. would love a few more likes! :D

I actually had around 600 subscribers for my SvR Chanel in about 2 years until someone hacked me and deleted lots of my vids, i had over 100. I have a few fifa vids on my channel like my Drogba recreated penalty from Munich.

But because the PS4 and Xbox One are teaming up with Twitch, you'll be able to record live streams using your consoles without the use of a PVR, so they'll all be extinct in use by the time those consoles hit the markets.

Really? That's awesome, i'll use that then and maybe even start another few channels on various games. Wasn't gonna get the PS4 but it would be rude not to. Hope you're enjoying my Leighton Baines more than i did. I'm actually fed up with FIFA 13 now anyway so u can keep Baines. You'll use him better than i ever did i'm sure.

Actua Soccer was awful.

I'm actually fed up with FIFA 13 now anyway so u can keep Baines. You'll use him better than i ever did i'm sure.

Are you sure mate?? If that's the proposal... then thanks a huge bunch!! I've never had a TOTS player for keeps... and don't worry, he's in safe hands! ;)

Haven't played FIFA lately, but still love to watch your videos. You make them entertaining and you've got a great voice to narrate. Your channel definitely deserves more viewers and subscribers, mate!

Cheers man! I give it my all on YouTube, and I always want to improve what I do.. glad to know guys like yourself watch them and enjoy them! :)

I hope more follow!