AC Milan v Chelsea

Jase

Where is Luiz? not even on the bench

Luiz out with a thigh injury apparently. Let the conspiracies begin...

Mourinho breaks Luiz legs in an attempt to sell the defender before the transfer window ends.

Read more in your favorite newspaper: The sun.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh I get your point, but in my opinion, Ba doesn't really have a future at the club.

Why not? Torres has been shit for 2 and a half years. Why does he have a future at our club but Ba doesnt?

Haha, a player is out with an injury and people question whether he is leaving or not. Pathetic. This is a friendly, it is to bring people up to match fitness. If winning was Jose's main concern he wouldn't have played Bertrand and Ba. Our team is still more than capable of winning, which I believe we will. 3-1. Same result as the UEFA Super Cup, or so I'm predicting. :wub:

:dance:

Its pre season. Thats why. It means nothing if you win or lose.

pre-season is there to get chemistry, to improve physical condition and to test lineups. Why test such a bizarre defense that will never play together in the season unless half of it is injured?

It's preseason! Why are idiots complaining about the lineup? lol

Even then what's really that bad about that back 4? Azpi is a beast, Ivanovic is great at CB too, Cahill is sometimes suspect but he's not that bad and Bertrand while doesn't help much in the build-up has never been found wanting on defense. Sheesh!

meh I get your point, but in my opinion, Ba doesn't really have a future at the club.

Ok. Thank you. I was looking for a response that would show my preference for Torres or Lukaku getting the start today without getting an overdrawn Torres debate started. It's possible that as much as I love Reddit it's making me afraid to talk about football on the internet. ha.