AC Milan v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only special thing Jose is getting is boo from Madrid fans.

From some of Real Madrid's fans you mean, because I went to see Mourinho's last match in charge of Real Madrid and there were fans who were booing him, but there were many more who were showing their support for him with chants, banners, etc.

I think most of you are underestimating Milan a lot. This isn't the same team as last year, they have done some very decent transfers and their younger players matured a lot over the season. I hope we win but i'm afraid Milan is going to take this one.

I think most of you are underestimating Milan a lot. This isn't the same team as last year, they have done some very decent transfers and their younger players matured a lot over the season. I hope we win but i'm afraid Milan is going to take this one.

This AC Milan is the worst in their history, we'll beat em easily, just like Inter

I've hung around a milan forum, and i can't tell you how much they want to get ljalic and honda in, though i think chelsea probably could win this one i wouldn't discount milan apparently their new man (Poli) has been looking good, but Nocerino is on a downward slope apparently, they also got a new man Silvestre on loan from inter and will be interesting to see what he does.

I've hung around a milan forum, and i can't tell you how much they want to get ljalic and honda in, though i think chelsea probably could win this one i wouldn't discount milan apparently their new man (Poli) has been looking good, but Nocerino is on a downward slope apparently, they also got a new man Silvestre on loan from inter and will be interesting to see what he does.

Silvestre is so average its unreal. He was too shit to get a game for Inter whos CBs consist of Ranocchia (who was shit last year), Juan Jesus (wasn't great), Samuel (old experienced CB no idea how he did), Chivu (no idea either but an older experienced CB). If he starts next to Mexes I'd put my house on us scoring at least 3 or 4.

Poli looks a decent signing for Milan, they just need to find the right midfield in terms of balance and creativity and they could do with sorting their CBs out, since they lost Nesta he has never been fully replaced but yet again how do you replace Nesta? He was simply too good. Its the same with us, how do you replace Drogba? Its virtually impossible.