test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed AC Milan v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

490 posts in this topic

FirstRow Sports

Not sure about the site but avoid installing the First Row software though u most probably will catch a virus by doing so.

Here is a very decent Chelsea TV stream which has worked for months. The game will be broadcasted there.

http://www.flashwebtown.com/mediaplayer/mediaplayer.swf?backcolor=0x000000&frontcolor=0xFFFFFF&file=rtmp://cp96798.live.edgefcs.net/live/&id=ChelTV_Ch01_1000k@26291&autostart=true

Not sure about the site but avoid installing the First Row software though u most probably will catch a virus by doing so.

Here is a very decent Chelsea TV stream which has worked for months. The game will be broadcasted there.

http://www.flashwebtown.com/mediaplayer/mediaplayer.swf?backcolor=0x000000&frontcolor=0xFFFFFF&file=rtmp://cp96798.live.edgefcs.net/live/&id=ChelTV_Ch01_1000k@26291&autostart=true

I've never had to instal any software man

I've never had to instal any software man

You don't need to, but they promote a software on their site. IMO wiziwig, myp2p and atdhe are superior to firstrow anyway

You don't need to, but they promote a software on their site. IMO wiziwig, myp2p and atdhe are superior to firstrow anyway

Ah yes, I've seen it. Probably but I'm just used to firstrow

A virus on the first row, never had any. My anti-virus Eset smart security is there to protect me.

A virus on the first row, never had any. My anti-virus Eset smart security is there to protect me.

Wel at least u do not know if there is a Virus...

Anyway. when I installed first-row software my Avira antivirus found a virus in the downloaded first row data so I deleted the folder. So I googled it and found a host of other users who also encountered a virus via first row. Hence I'd rather warn members to download the software. Better use reliable software like Acestream, sopcast or simply use browser-embedded flash streams.

Wel at least u do not know if there is a Virus...

Anyway. when I installed first-row software my Avira antivirus found a virus in the downloaded first row data so I deleted the folder. So I googled it and found a host of other users who also encountered a virus via first row. Hence I'd rather warn members to download the software. Better use reliable software like Acestream, sopcast or simply use browser-embedded flash streams.

Well, not true. Eset prevent just about anything. Try it, you might like it.

I always have bad luck with wiziwig. I've found great steams from myp2p. But they can get super laggy. And I've got the fastest internet available where I live.

I have 2 wishes:

1. Eden entertain me! Score some goals and show how good you can be!

2. Win the match so we can face Madrid.

Playing Real would be really special and the best possible way to test our team. Moreover, there have been so few games between these two clubs.

The only special thing Jose is getting is boo from Madrid fans.

From some of Real Madrid's fans you mean, because I went to see Mourinho's last match in charge of Real Madrid and there were fans who were booing him, but there were many more who were showing their support for him with chants, banners, etc.

Chelsea will dominate play in the midfield. Most of Chelsea mid-fielders are in good form & I see the play created by them.

If I had to predict the score, I will go for 4:1 to Chelsea.

thought we were playing madrid for a minute with all the mentions they're getting here