AC Milan v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will find that Man city defeated their B or C team and they fought back......they were without Balotelli,Mexes ,De Jong ,Boateng I think Montilvo and a couple others .....this team will be a bit stronger though i think we can beat them

This was not their B team. This was their main team with 3 players missing. Ballotelli, Mexes and Montilivo. De Jong and Boateng were there. Milan is weak but we must not underestimate her.

Prediction: Chelsea 3-0 Milan. Btw if we lose it does it mean we won't face Madrid anymore on Wed or we are going to face them regardless of this result?

Def. not 3-0, Milan is extremly motivated after losing with their B team and will seek out revenge to console the fans. I'm guessing 1-2 milan :/

I would love to see Chelsea vs Real in the final & Chelsea beating Real, badly.

Can you imagine Jose´s smirk on his face, then ?

I think we wont beat them in a friendly, a Champions League Semi-Final is way better for Mourinho, at the end of the match expect something special.

I think I prefer the matches that I have to wake up early for. Waiting all day is going to drive mental.

I'm goona miss this..its at 4:30 here and i have an early day. Besides i can't sleep until its 2:30 midnigt

Yeah. I hate having to miss a lot if the weekday afternoon matches. At least the full matches are going online pretty quickly.

Cech; Azpi, Luiz, Terry, Cole; Mikel, MVG; Mata, KDB, Hazard; Torres.

Would love to see that for first 60 minutes.

Me too ... Except Ramires or Oscar in the pivot and Lukaku ....

Tha Bomb !!! Let's see what that can do .....