AC Milan v Chelsea

Jase

4-2-3-1 will do it for this match but İ would like to see somebody man mark El Shaa as he is an obvious threat and made Javi Garcia look like a fool in the fixture against City. Other than that we're good

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were so bad against them last season in the States but i can see us giving them a good lesson on Sunday if i'm honest. We saw how Man City destroyed them for half an hour. We have the quality to do the same. If we can beat both Milan's and Real Madrid in the States then knock off Roma, we'll be so confident for the season and the Americans will all go Chelsea mad again.

We were so bad against them last season in the States but i can see us giving them a good lesson on Sunday if i'm honest. We saw how Man City destroyed them for half an hour. We have the quality to do the same. If we can beat both Milan's and Real Madrid in the States then knock off Roma, we'll be so confident for the season and the Americans will all go Chelsea mad again.

I think you will find that Man city defeated their B or C team and they fought back......they were without Balotelli,Mexes ,De Jong ,Boateng I think Montilvo and a couple others .....this team will be a bit stronger though i think we can beat them

23:30? Bun that, unless someone buys me numerous cans of Stella and a kebab or dominos I ain't watching.

I am gonna watch it. But kinda had enough of pre season mainly the transfer window BS. Let's get the real stuff going.

I think you will find that Man city defeated their B or C team and they fought back......they were without Balotelli,Mexes ,De Jong ,Boateng I think Montilvo and a couple others .....this team will be a bit stronger though i think we can beat them

yes, none of those played and some more. They played with their kids for the most part while City had plenty of their main team... I've watched most of it and trust me, it was a mess. The defenses were hideous and although City had some of their best players, they were disorganized. It's just that when you play a B-C Milan, not scoring is sort of ridic. Milan had chances to draw even in the first half...

I didn't watch the match against Valencia and I don't know if they played a better team against them, but the game against City was a joke. City conceding as many goals in 10 minutes basically was even more ridiculous.

They (Milan) have a decent A-team in my opinion, definitely an improvement from Inter.

City dominated their B team. Milan are a MUCH better side than they were last season. They have a lot of young fast players in attack. They break really quickly. I think it will be a very close game.

23:30? Bun that, unless someone buys me numerous cans of Stella and a kebab or dominos I ain't watching.

Admit it, you aint gonna watch this because mommy said it will be past your bedtime! :Goober:

I woulda stayed up for this without doubt but now i have a early morning week at work, 6 til 3:30, there's no way i will. I need to be up at 4:30am all week. That'll give me 2 hours sleep.... won't be happening. They've really given us some shit times and days so far. Bout time they gave us a Friday or Saturday.

I reckon we'll get the win anyway but it will be tough if Milan's bigger players are back.

Prediction: Chelsea 3-0 Milan. Btw if we lose it does it mean we won't face Madrid anymore on Wed or we are going to face them regardless of this result?

Win we play Madrid. Lose we play Everton.

Could you just imagine though, beating Inter, beating AC then beating Real Madrid.

Then beating Utd at Old Trafford and Bayern in the Super Cup. We'd feel untouchable.

Could you just imagine though, beating Inter, beating AC then beating Real Madrid.

Then beating Utd at Old Trafford and Bayern in the Super Cup. We'd feel untouchable.

Not until we beat Stoke on a rainy Tuesday can we make such bold statements, Ollie! :ph34r: