133 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just want to see what people here felt when they saw Torres trip over the ball. Were you embarrassed by it? Did you feel sympathy for him or were you frustrated? Personally, I was the latter & to me this summed up Torres' time w/ CFC.

article-0-0DF7241000000578-864_468x379.j

just want to see what people here felt when they saw Torres trip over the ball. Were you embarrassed by it? Did you feel sympathy for him or were you frustrated? Personally, I was the latter & to me this summed up Torres' time w/ CFC.

Just want to know how did you feel after what followed in the exact same action.

Just want to know how did you feel after what followed in the exact same action.

maybe you didn't understand the last sentence. I feel frustrated w/ that gaff last night & those that he has shown The Blues in the past. I want to support him, but he gives me plenty opportunities to doubt him & his efforts.

He did good, in fact quite good. No need to wear your tinted glasses all the time even when he didn't suck, we all know he's been awful but credit to where it's due.

maybe you didn't understand the last sentence. I feel frustrated w/ that gaff last night & those that he has shown The Blues in the past. I want to support him, but he gives me plenty opportunities to doubt him & his efforts.

You only chose to see the first part of the action, that when he tripped over the ball. That doesn't do him justice! The way he continued that action was spectacular. If he could just continue like that everytime he fails...

Wow Moses again getting big votes, brilliant to see. Once again i didn't see the game, had to be up at 4:30am for work. But as i've not watched many (i've seen 1 game) i thought i'd wake up and check the score (it's amazing how nervy that can be even for a friendly).

Some very good wins with clean sheets but a lack of Torres / Ba goals is a bit annoying rather than a worry. Glad to see our new boys playing like they've been here for years.

I felt like you, frustrated and it perfectly sums up Torres his time here.

I felt sympathy with him in his first season here but after that first season frustration began to take it's place instead of sympathy.

You mean when he dribbled past 3 AC Milan players and then fucked up again by trying to take on a 4th and 5th instead of just passing the ball ?

I just went "typical Torres" Even when he does something good or brilliant he, most of the time, manages to fuck it up again.