AC Milan 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

lukaku is a beast. he is a 100 times better than torres. just offload torres.

kdb, hazard, mata, moses, mvg, rambo - brilliant.

mikel was his usual self and dint put a step wrong.

iva, cahill, jt, cole - brilliant. solid.

but the most influential person is jose. i mean counte attacks are mind- blowing. defensively he has made sure that every player knows his duty. just perfect MOU.

not sure if serious

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or is Hazard's tracking back getting better by the game?

Mourinho's really making him into a more rounded player. Jose will love Hazard more than Ronaldo because Eden is actually becoming useful in the defensive end now. It's just a lot better for the team.

Kdb-oscar-hazard had great defensive and offensive stability as they pressed superbly from front hence milan had far fewer chances in the first half than in the second half where also chelsea created more chances in attack but had more troubles defensively.

Moses, Kevin and Marco were really good. Milan had good MF players in their team, Marco and Ramires played well against them. Mikel did well when he came on too. What a goal by Schurrle too right at the end, top class finish.

Interesting fact: with Lukaku in the team we have scored 11 goals and without him only 6 goals.

Why did Torres get subbed out? Injury?

Jose probably wanted to protect him from hurting himself. The poor guy may break his neck tripping over the ball like he did earlier.

- As soon as Mata comes in, we have more possesion and we control the game more.

But Oscar is fantastic aswell, love the kid.

They both did very well.

- Moses was very good, again.

- MVG and Ramires were great, gotta admire their workrate.

- Defense looked solid.

- Torres was not bad at all, Ba wasn't so great.. Lukaku did fairly well in his 10 mins (?).

- Cahill was immense. 3 vital blocks.

- I think most players had an ok game. Ramires was outstanding should have peaked is performance with a goal after his amazing solo, it is incredible at what pace and with what ease he skips past players. - Surely must be one of the fastest CMs in the world.

- Our strikers all seem to be ok esp their link up play is spot on, but we lack the clinical finisher.

- MvG seems to be inhibited a bit with the ball, I rather like him defensively.

- Mikel indeed slows down the play and stops our counter attacks.

- Someone has to tell our lads how to properly finish.

- Moses looks more and more the player he has always promised to become

- Torres got his pace and confidence back, shame he still is a headless chicken (he ran past 3 defenders FFS, but the 4th and the 5th would have been too much even for messi)

- Schürrle is a bit off pace but took his third chance with class

- Bertrand is faster than KP Boateng

- I think KDB outshone Mata in terms of playmaking

Jose probably wanted to protect him from hurting himself. The poor guy may break his neck tripping over the ball like he did earlier.

do you mean,,,when he tripped got up and stiil beat 3 players ..???????? I hope you dont fall off your lap top :dance: