test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ankit

Breaking Bad

Started by Ankit,

185 posts in this topic

Brilliant series. Havent read the last posts as I am on season 2 and dont want to spoil it. Theres some complete lol moments -such as when the RV is fucked and Walts partner in crime is saying "youre a scientist cant you make a dune buggy, battery, robot or something ??!" etc. Walt rises to his feat inspired, says he knows what hes going to make, and his former student exclaims "a robot!!".

Nice to watch smoking a bowl...

Damn I've forgotten it used to be funny also :D

Had a chemistry test yesterday.

The question was which element has the follow Relative Atomic Mass. Since the RAM was 80, it was Br (Bromine). As soon as I saw that I told myself, "BR-EAKING BA-D"

I resisted the temptation to draw the Breaking Bad logo for the answer :P

EDIT: You ppl r complete retards! You told me Season 1+2 would be slow and boring and that I would have to keep up with it just for Season 4/5.

I LOVE SEASON 1 AND 2 A LOT! If they are this good I can't imagine how good 4/5 will be.

robdog likes this

EDIT: You ppl r complete retards! You told me Season 1+2 would be slow and boring and that I would have to keep up with it just for Season 4/5.

I LOVE SEASON 1 AND 2 A LOT! If they are this good I can't imagine how good 4/5 will be.

Funny I was told the same thing & that Season 3 was off the hook. I was very much entertained w/ Season 1 & 2. I guess some people want you to hurry up & watch everything ;)

I am madly in love with this series!! Thank you so much guys for telling me about this!

I try to watch an episode everyday (sometimes even 2). I am now into Season 3! I cut out a magazine picture of the Breaking Bad crew celebrating at the Emmys and glued it onto my locker! My facebook cover picture is from the Breaking Bad NameLab. Madly in love with this show! And I've been trying to do this to my friends for a while as a joke :P

Had a chemistry test yesterday.

The question was which element has the follow Relative Atomic Mass. Since the RAM was 80, it was Br (Bromine). As soon as I saw that I told myself, "BR-EAKING BA-D"

I resisted the temptation to draw the Breaking Bad logo for the answer :P

Mate, chapeau to you.

If I were to have a chemistry test and the question was about a "particular element" this is what would've come to my mind:

A WIRE.

I'm glad that people are still starting to watch this amazing show.

FINISHED SEASON 4!

What a show! Seriously take a bow Vince Gilligan! I'll feel terrible when I finish Season 5. I'm trying to watch this series slowly as I don't want this 'Breaking Bad experience' to finish too quickly.

FINISHED SEASON 4!

What a show! Seriously take a bow Vince Gilligan! I'll feel terrible when I finish Season 5. I'm trying to watch this series slowly as I don't want this 'Breaking Bad experience' to finish too quickly.

Just watched the last episode yesterday. awesome show !

Season 4 was my favorite.

Watched it waaay too fast though.. finished the whole thing in like a month or 3 weeks.

Walter White is the Times' most influential fictional character of 2013! I am going with the show really slowly now (I don't want to finish it too quickly!) I just saw say my name! SPOILERS!

Can't believe WALT KILLED EHRMANTRAUT! I really liked Mike....

Walter White is the Times' most influential fictional character of 2013! I am going with the show really slowly now (I don't want to finish it too quickly!) I just saw say my name! SPOILERS!

Can't believe WALT KILLED EHRMANTRAUT! I really liked Mike....

Finish it soon and then start re watching it after a few weeks. You'll always find some small things which will enhance the whole watching experience.The show is all about attention to detail so watching it once is definitely a crime.

Finish it soon and then start re watching it after a few weeks. You'll always find some small things which will enhance the whole watching experience.The show is all about attention to detail so watching it once is definitely a crime.

Yea I will definitely keep that in mind mate :D

I noticed the way he blinked his eye in the famous "Stay out of my territory" quote and recently I realised why he chose Lilly of the Valley (because of the whole spinning gun thing!

BleedsBlue likes this

Have been wondering what's all this praise around this show as I'd never seen it myself. So downloaded 5 seasons and started watching it, at the moment at the start of season 2. Let's just say that the IMDB 9,5 out of 10 score is not flattering the show.

Great show. When I read the synopsis on IMDB it's looks like an average show, nothing special. Give it a try and can't stop watching until the end.

Yea I will definitely keep that in mind mate :D

I noticed the way he blinked his eye in the famous "Stay out of my territory" quote and recently I realised why he chose Lilly of the Valley (because of the whole spinning gun thing!

What about the blink and lilly of the valley?

aBKVAvN_700b.jpg

EPIC

Somebody posted that on my wall on FB since they know I am a BrBa fan.

I feel sorry for people who tend to watch random, shitty shows and have never experienced the thrill of Breaking Bad.

Don't think so.

It is a great show, but it is also extremely overrated!

Just because I said it is overrated (which is blatantly true), it doesnt mean I dont love it...

nyikolajevics likes this

It is a great show, but it is also extremely overrated!

Just because I said it is overrated (which is blatantly true), it doesnt mean I dont love it...

In the light of The Walking Dead nothing can be overrated anymore.

Rmpr likes this