Breaking Bad

Ankit

Just finished the finale and...fucking hell! I was happy about the ending. I watched every episode in about two weeks, it's sad it ended so fast for me. Just amazing masterpiece of a show, huge thanks to whole Breaking Bad cast and crew! :clap:

And...

SF07q6F.gif

:D

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And so it ends. Poetic ending to one of the greatest show ever made. People will , if not now watch it 10 years later. Just like Godfather or Shawshank. Thank you Vince Gilligan, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Bob Odenkirk...and Jesse Plemons.

BTW just found this: Breaking Bad was 62 episodes. The 62nd element on the periodic table is samarium. Samarium is used 2 treat lung cancer. Every little detail.

I freaking bow down to the creators of the show!! We just witnessed history, something that future generations will talk about!!

I don't buy this at all. You can't give writer's credit for getting "every little detail down" while also leaving massive plot holes. For example, pure meth isn't blue. That seems like a rather more important thing to get right than say the exact number of episodes. Really, I loved Breaking Bad, but you could drive holes through the plot with an 18-wheeler. Just in the finale itself, there were about 10 things that you have to overlook to buy into it.

(SPOILERSSSSSSS!!!! Take this from a Canadian, De-icing and digging out a car is hard work, Walt in his state wouldn't be able to just drive away easily. He'd be digging it out of snow and trying to scrape off the windshield for hours and without a shovel, no way he's able to do it. Who the hell leaves their keys in the car anyway? How did the most wanted criminal in the country, without any disguise drive across the entire country where he had to eat, drink, buy gas, sleep etc..., how did he find Badger and Skinny Pete? Slipping into and out of Skyler's apartment was ridiculous. He's not Bourne, he's a weak, dying man. No way he is able to do that. His machine-gun contraption is ridiculous. He has to know that all the Nazis are going to be lined up in one room to the right of wherever he parks. What are the odds of that? Basically 0. etc...)

Breaking Bad was an excellent show but it's also a show where you have to suspend disbelief constantly. I'm going to miss it.

I don't buy this at all. You can't give writer's credit for getting "every little detail down" while also leaving massive plot holes. For example, pure meth isn't blue. That seems like a rather more important thing to get right than say the exact number of episodes. Really, I loved Breaking Bad, but you could drive holes through the plot with an 18-wheeler. Just in the finale itself, there were about 10 things that you have to overlook to buy into it.

(SPOILERSSSSSSS!!!! Take this from a Canadian, De-icing and digging out a car is hard work, Walt in his state wouldn't be able to just drive away easily. He'd be digging it out of snow and trying to scrape off the windshield for hours and without a shovel, no way he's able to do it. Who the hell leaves their keys in the car anyway? How did the most wanted criminal in the country, without any disguise drive across the entire country where he had to eat, drink, buy gas, sleep etc..., how did he find Badger and Skinny Pete? Slipping into and out of Skyler's apartment was ridiculous. He's not Bourne, he's a weak, dying man. No way he is able to do that. His machine-gun contraption is ridiculous. He has to know that all the Nazis are going to be lined up in one room to the right of wherever he parks. What are the odds of that? Basically 0. etc...)

Breaking Bad was an excellent show but it's also a show where you have to suspend disbelief constantly. I'm going to miss it.

I agree with you that there were certain things which weren't really making proper sense but then again you have to realize that this is a fiction, as is every other show or a movie! There will be certain things which wont make full sense but are important for the story to keep moving forward. I am sure there will be such kind of 'lapses' in every other show(even in The Wire), hence when i meant that the writers and creators deserve a bow is because of the small little things, subtle things which shows the level of depth they went in tying up loose ends. As manpe mentioned in one of the previous comments, the place where Walt buried his money was the same place where Gomie and Hank were buried. Such simple little things which makes a very profound effect on a viewer and the over all story!!

I read this review and found it very very apt! Just what i feel!! http://badassdigest.com/2013/09/30/breaking-bad-gets-what-it-deserved/

Thanks. I've never seen Breaking Bad, didn't really wanted to see it and what you've said confirms that I would have not enjoyed it very much.

I like how Walt's death resulted in Jesse's freedom. That is great writing and true loyalty to a friend/partner.

In every regard - not only has his actions freed Jesse, but the police will also assume he was the one responsible for all the cooking in the lab, meaning they won't go after Jesse.

In every regard - not only has his actions freed Jesse, but the police will also assume he was the one responsible for all the cooking in the lab, meaning they won't go after Jesse.

Do you think it was implied that Jesse would commit suicide by driving off a cliff? I thought he was really pumped to be free, but I see how it might be taken another way.

Do you think it was implied that Jesse would commit suicide by driving off a cliff? I thought he was really pumped to be free, but I see how it might be taken another way.

I don't think he would commit suicide. If death was what he wanted he could have had it right there with Walt. I think being imprisoned there made him realize living is worth again.

Actually what happens to Jesse is very much up to the viewer. He was a very easy relapser, I wouldn't put it past him to go down that self-destroying path again, more so now that he has nobody to keep him in check and his conscience is more screwed than ever.

He's lost everything and everybody, he's very likely to get thrown in jail. If I were him, I would definitely contemplate suicide. It may look like he had a happy ending, but in my mind it was everything but. Surviving is not everything.

Actually the only one, who in my opinion had a happy ending, was Walt.

Brilliant series. Havent read the last posts as I am on season 2 and dont want to spoil it. Theres some complete lol moments -such as when the RV is fucked and Walts partner in crime is saying "youre a scientist cant you make a dune buggy, battery, robot or something ??!" etc. Walt rises to his feat inspired, says he knows what hes going to make, and his former student exclaims "a robot!!".

Nice to watch smoking a bowl...

Brilliant series. Havent read the last posts as I am on season 2 and dont want to spoil it. Theres some complete lol moments -such as when the RV is fucked and Walts partner in crime is saying "youre a scientist cant you make a dune buggy, battery, robot or something ??!" etc. Walt rises to his feat inspired, says he knows what hes going to make, and his former student exclaims "a robot!!".

Nice to watch smoking a bowl...

Damn I've forgotten it used to be funny also :D

Had a chemistry test yesterday.

The question was which element has the follow Relative Atomic Mass. Since the RAM was 80, it was Br (Bromine). As soon as I saw that I told myself, "BR-EAKING BA-D"

I resisted the temptation to draw the Breaking Bad logo for the answer :P

EDIT: You ppl r complete retards! You told me Season 1+2 would be slow and boring and that I would have to keep up with it just for Season 4/5.

I LOVE SEASON 1 AND 2 A LOT! If they are this good I can't imagine how good 4/5 will be.

EDIT: You ppl r complete retards! You told me Season 1+2 would be slow and boring and that I would have to keep up with it just for Season 4/5.

I LOVE SEASON 1 AND 2 A LOT! If they are this good I can't imagine how good 4/5 will be.

Funny I was told the same thing & that Season 3 was off the hook. I was very much entertained w/ Season 1 & 2. I guess some people want you to hurry up & watch everything ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I am madly in love with this series!! Thank you so much guys for telling me about this!

I try to watch an episode everyday (sometimes even 2). I am now into Season 3! I cut out a magazine picture of the Breaking Bad crew celebrating at the Emmys and glued it onto my locker! My facebook cover picture is from the Breaking Bad NameLab. Madly in love with this show! And I've been trying to do this to my friends for a while as a joke :P