Breaking Bad

Ankit

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well as I'm still on Season 1 I might sound a bit stupid, but this show's incredible! Slow start? It's amazing

This show has so many scenes that just stick in my head. If I had to name 3 then, it would be the one where he kills Crazy 8, the one where Walt says: "I've got the Chemistry and you've got the (sales? don't remember)" Jesse: "Hahaha, do u wanna cook crystal meth?" and the one where he walks in to Twoko Tuko's place (however u spell it) and blows his office up.

In addition to the show being kickass, the cast are bloody awesome. Aaron Paul has been giving online interviews left and right, doesn't come off as a huge stuck up celebrity at all. Bryan Cranston keeps clowning around at parties and talkshows, not taking himself too seriously.

tumblr_mcsbmwJokS1qccrklo7_500.jpg

tumblr_ltrmp7zxn41qziqmd.jpg

Starting from 6:15 :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQk1_F7sL0

Very good ending (and the proper one) to a very good show. I look at the show as a character study and a moral fable rather than an attempt in realism and as a fable, the show was fantastic. I've never liked a show so much where I've had to suspend disbelief so often.

And so it ends. Poetic ending to one of the greatest show ever made. People will , if not now watch it 10 years later. Just like Godfather or Shawshank. Thank you Vince Gilligan, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Bob Odenkirk...and Jesse Plemons.

BTW just found this: Breaking Bad was 62 episodes. The 62nd element on the periodic table is samarium. Samarium is used 2 treat lung cancer. Every little detail.

I freaking bow down to the creators of the show!! We just witnessed history, something that future generations will talk about!!