Breaking Bad

Ankit

breaking-bad-drinking-game-1024x640.png

Absolutely one of the most ground breaking bad ass shows on the screen, (pardon the pun). Definitely not for everyone but finally something that feels real.

"Breaking Bad" is one of the best television show. Ever.This is definitely a show to experience. Bryan Cranaston has won three consecutive Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series Emmy Awards.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, I just watched the episode w/ Gus & Mr. Salamanca. I did not expect to see this result from this episode :cry:

Season 4 finale? Yeah, that was awesome!!

Eagerly waiting for Sunday! The conclusion to one of the greatest TV shows ever!!

Glad and sad at the same time that its ending at its highpoint. It will retain its deserved reputation while not going down the "Dexter road". At least one show that will not overstay its welcome and have (hopefully and very likely) a good ending. Cant wait, have been expecting it the most over the other shows.

I don't think the ending will be good. As the promo says, 'All Bad things must come to an end'.

Oh, yes! That's the curiosity we all have!Even if it's bad, then how bad?

Have you started the 5th season yet?

It begins on Sunday here in the states.

Oh no! Season 5 has already started way back and the first 8 episodes have been broadcasted and downloaded all over the world!!

From sunday is the worldwide premiere of the final 8 episodes of season 5 and of the whole series!! You need to download the first 8 episodes quick!!

Oh no! Season 5 has already started way back and the first 8 episodes have been broadcasted and downloaded all over the world!!

From sunday is the worldwide premiere of the final 8 episodes of season 5 and of the whole series!! You need to download the first 8 episodes quick!!

Oh...Thanks mate...I will get to it. I really need to prioritize on my Red Hat Exam. I want to have this feather in my cap by year's end.

Oh...Thanks mate...I will get to it. I really need to prioritize on my Red Hat Exam. I want to have this feather in my cap by year's end.

Good luck with that, mate!! Career should always come first!!

5/9: Blood Money

Walt's hubris has always been his downfall, right from dispelling Hank's theory that Gale could be Heisenburg to keeping the book. Love how they shot this episode, the effects/visuals when Hank realises at the beginning and the confrontation at the end were perfect.

Great episode. Very high expectations for the rest of the season, will be interesting to see how we end up in the situation shown in the beginning of the episode. Wonder what he'll do with the big ass machine gun he has in the trunk of his car.