test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EskWeston

U21's - Fixtures, Results & Highlights 2013/14

Started by EskWeston,

157 posts in this topic

Back in 2011 i had a conversation with someone on twitter (i created a thread showing the tweets, and they said that our youth team's get better and better as you go down and given time we will dominate England just like United have done.

Well so far this person's spot on with the first part, let's hope the 2nd bit bears fruit.

Exicting times.

The Skipper likes this

Chelsea do the double at youth reserve levels. Great job! Tottaly deserved.

Ola Aina MOTM - gotten so much better this year. Last year, he played mainly RB and was great going forward but absolutely shite at defending. Turning into a beast now.

Totally agree. He's the most underrated player in the academy. he never gets any recognition for such a talented and pacy player.

Totally agree. He's the most underrated player in the academy. he never gets any recognition for such a talented and pacy player.

I don't think he's that underrated. He was winning plaudits when he was at right-back last season and he's simply progressed whilst being given chances in a more noticeable role at centre-back (and left-back as well).

baker has made me change my opinion about him. Initially I never rated him but i'm starting to see the hype

Here I absolutely agree. He seems to have knuckled down and calmed his temper a bit whilst stepping up as a real leader of the team.

I'm still astounded every time he takes a set-piece left-footed just moments after seeing him take one equally as well on his right. That is a rare ability indeed.

Mr_President likes this

14 May 2014 - U21 EPL - Manchester United v. Chelsea - English - HTTP

FUTBOL : U21 EPL - Manchester United v. Chelsea -14-05-2014

MJkkFYB.jpg
zHcVbaW.jpg
Br9NOk4.jpg
mUeLX9C.jpg
r9qtHIf.jpg

Format : mkv
File size: 2.2GB
Source:SKY SPORTS
Resolution:704 x 576
Language:English

I forgot how many good goals Baker has scored this season. Swift as well. He wasn't too far behind Baker in how well his season went, and probably had the better start to the season. Musonda and Boga also have their own style of goals coming off. Musonda's goals reminds me of Hazard.

Stats and The Skipper like this