News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

, , CHOULO19 (or else), I've added an article about the club's no-selling policy. Please whoever approves it, make sure to read-proof.

Thanks in advance, lovelies.

ps.: and feel free to change the title, as I don't particularly like it :P

Just done proof-reading it. Rephrased/Tweak certain sentences but all main points obviously still remain.

As for title, well, I changed it but can't think of any better one right now. Brain freeze...

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just written and posted the match preview for the Roma game.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16584-as-roma-vs-chelsea-match-preview/#entry735537

It's rather long. :lol:

Also, @Strike, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @Barbara, @CHOULO19, @hjperdeath, with the season kicking off next weekend, who wants to write the match previews for the following games? (there are only 4 this month though)

18th August - vs Hull City (H)

21st August - vs Aston Villa (H)

26th August - vs Man United (A)

30th August - vs Bayern Munich (N)

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16584-as-roma-vs-chelsea-match-preview/#entry735537

Also, @Strike, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @Barbara, @CHOULO19, @hjperdeath, with the season kicking off next weekend, who wants to write the match previews for the following games? (there are only 4 this month though)

I'll do that one

I might do United and I can do Match Reports as well.

I also want to do Munich opposition views since I have a friend who supports Bayern.

btw I didn't get the notification for this so again the notifications aren't working too well.

Uploaded my Van Ginkel article. I had to indent the article a lot on my Microsoft Word because when I pasted the beginning of the whole paragraph was cut off on our box.

Edited by NishC300

I'm out of town till Monday, but I'll write one about Lukaku when I get back.

Speaking of which, I won't be able to do opposition views for Roma as a result as well. So if anyone else wants to do that, please go ahead.

Jaimin :D

if there are no takers, I'm free.

Pick one of those available games then.

I'll take the Hull game. though I'm only 90% sure I'll be able to submit it cause I'm travelling on 16th. I'm writing a Sami Khedira piece now, I'll submit in a while. @BluesMaster

You can submit it before the 16th and I or Choulo or Alex will do the rest. So you can do it? If you can't, let us know ASAP. ;)

You can submit it before the 16th and I or Choulo or Alex will do the rest. So you can do it? If you can't, let us know ASAP. ;)

Won't be able to. travelling that day. :cry:

Move me off the list for now. :blush:

Won't be able to. travelling that day. :cry:

Move me off the list for now. :blush:

but didn't we agree that match reviews would be posted the day before the game, no earlier than that? It could be posted on the 17th, right?

but didn't we agree that match reviews would be posted the day before the game, no earlier than that? It could be posted on the 17th, right?

Yup but we can always make an exception if there is a good reason for it, right? ;)

I'm still not receiving notifications for this :carlo:

It happens sometimes. Just gotta through every thread then. :P