News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should I continue to do the match report?

If so, I'll probably just copy and paste parts the million posts I have in the post-match thread and flourish them into journalistic perspective, as I feel like I already said everything I think about that match and what it represented to us, hehehehe

Of course I'll be milder, as those articles are supposed to be neutral :P

Let me know if I should go ahead. If so, I'll do it when I wake up tomorrow

Hey, if no one else is doing any of the others should I take something up?

Your Schurrle article was perfect. Don't feel like you have to only write what I suggested - it was only a suggestion to add a bit more content in terms of articles.

If you want to write about KdB or Lukaku though, that's great. Or maybe Luiz's importance to Chelsea?

Your Schurrle article was perfect. Don't feel like you have to only write what I suggested - it was only a suggestion to add a bit more content in terms of articles.

If you want to write about KdB or Lukaku though, that's great. Or maybe Luiz's importance to Chelsea?

I'll probably go for the Luiz article. :yes:

Yes please! :)

Even if we can't get many articles done, the minimum we need to maintain interest in our site is a match preview and/or report! :)

May I do an article on Van Ginkel? BTW I can't seem to acquire too many good stats on him but no prob I'll write without stats.

thanks to whoever proof-read my match report. It was great. I suppose it wasn't Lex because I haven't seen him around - although he told me he would be for the next 15h - and that was 5 hours ago when I wrote the report :lol:

Either way, thanks guys :)

thanks to whoever proof-read my match report. It was great. I suppose it wasn't Lex because I haven't seen him around - although he told me he would be for the next 15h - and that was 5 hours ago when I wrote the report :lol:

Either way, thanks guys :)

I did that and tweaked the title a little bit, if you don't mind. ;)

I'm out of town till Monday, but I'll write one about Lukaku when I get back.

Speaking of which, I won't be able to do opposition views for Roma as a result as well. So if anyone else wants to do that, please go ahead.

, , CHOULO19 (or else), I've added an article about the club's no-selling policy. Please whoever approves it, make sure to read-proof.

Thanks in advance, lovelies.

ps.: and feel free to change the title, as I don't particularly like it :P

Edited by Barbara