test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHOULO19

News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

Started by CHOULO19,

797 posts in this topic

Done the Match Preview of the Ac Milan game...

No odds as of yet but we can sort that out later.

Will submit it shortly.

Just put it up on the main site. Good job, mate.

Oh, you re-put it up again?

And who is writing the preview for the game against Everton/Real Madrid?

if it's Real Madrid I could :P when is the match again? on the 8th?

CHOULO19 likes this

Did you put it up as well? I saw there were two on the main site and assumed that there was an error when I promoted it and just deleted one of them.

Haven't decided that yet, would you like to? I can't I'm out of town next week.

Did you put it up as well? I saw there were two on the main site and assumed that there was an error when I promoted it and just deleted one of them.

Yeah, I did after editing(a bit) and approving the article. And there were 2?! Only saw there was one at that time. Though I did edit 1-2 things after promoting the article but for some reason, I couldn't do so in the main site. Maybe that was the cause?

Haven't decided that yet, would you like to?

Sounds like Barbara wants to do it.

Yeah, I did after editing(a bit) and approving the article. And there were 2?! Only saw there was one at that time. Though I did edit 1-2 things after promoting the article but for some reason, I couldn't do so in the main site. Maybe that was the cause?

You can't edit an article on the main site after you've promoted it. It's always been that way. You get that "Don't have permission" error. The weird thing is though, both the articles that were on the main site had the image I uploaded! That's why I thought I had promoted it twice by mistake.

if it's Real Madrid I could :P when is the match again? on the 8th?

Yeah go ahead. I'll help you out a bit if it's Everton if you want.

Barbara likes this

You can't edit an article on the main site after you've promoted it. It's always been that way. You get that "Don't have permission" error. The weird thing is though, both the articles that were on the main site had the image I uploaded! That's why I thought I had promoted it twice by mistake.

Meh. Thought of it before and when I posted about this and got no reply (or confirmation) from others. <_<

Anyways, cheers for the info.

Submitted my article on Torres and Mourinho.

I wrote it on my tablet so I gave a note for the moderators before u publish it.

Thanks. Would love it if u gave me some feedback.

Actually that's one of the problems.

The articles should be revised before posted, preferably by someone who has a very good English.

There are typos, grammar errors and other stuff (just like this one by @NishC300, that has a message to the mods because whoever approved it, clearly didn't read it.

It makes the site lose credibility if the articles have such things. So can we please get some sort of rule about reviewing the articles before posting?

Actually that's one of the problems.

The articles should be revised before posted, preferably by someone who has a very good English.

There are typos, grammar errors and other stuff (just like this one by @NishC300, that has a message to the mods because whoever approved it, clearly didn't read it.

It makes the site lose credibility if the articles have such things. So can we please get some sort of rule about reviewing the articles before posting?

No idea who approved that. have deleted, edited, and re-posted it now. Thanks for the heads-up.

So, since we will be facing Madrid, you are gonna do the preview right? :lol:

Do you want to do the Roma game? I will be out of town, so I can't.

@Barbara, dear, if you're going to do the Madrid game, let me know if you need any help.

So, since we will be facing Madrid, you are gonna do the preview right? :lol:

definitely!!!!!

When do you guys want it to be ready? A day before? I think too early is anti-climatic...

@Barbara, dear, if you're going to do the Madrid game, let me know if you need any help.

probably with the odds and TV coverage, thanks sweetie

Do you want to do the Roma game? I will be out of town, so I can't.

Yeah. Already said I will...

I can do the match preview for the Roma game on 10th August after those 3 ICC games.

CHOULO19 likes this

definitely!!!!!

When do you guys want it to be ready? A day before? I think too early is anti-climatic...

Maybe tomorrow or today, Monday. If not then obviously Tuesday.