News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

Mates, I'm writing an article on Mata's contract renewal. Just to let you know so nobody does the same :)

Thanks

edit: posted - or at least I tried to, as I keep get errors while posting today.

Someone can confirm if the post is up to approval? thanks

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@, @Strike, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @Barbara, Hey guys, I just wrote the first Match Preview for the match against Inter: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16505-chelsea-vs-inter-match-preview

This will be a kind if template for us for the future. So please let me know what you think and how we can improve on it.

PS: Do you think it's too long?

But i thought we were not doing this anymore?

Doing what? The articles? We said to wait a bit because they were causing the old server to crash, but now that we're on a new server, we can resume. We actually now need those articles to get more advertisements to pay for the server costs.

Doing what? The articles? We said to wait a bit because they were causing the old server to crash, but now that we're on a new server, we can resume. We actually now need those articles to get more advertisements to pay for the server costs.

Ok. Yeah i saw this thread then saw the new server one. Thats fine. I said i would do the next one, vs AC or Valencia. So i will proceed in that when i know who we are playing. :)

@, @Strike, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @Barbara, Hey guys, I just wrote the first Match Preview for the match against Inter: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16505-chelsea-vs-inter-match-preview

This will be a kind if template for us for the future. So please let me know what you think and how we can improve on it.

PS: Do you think it's too long?

Yeah, agree with what Hutcho said. It's a bit too long. Perhaps we can just combine the team news and expected lineups. And for match's odds, we could also just put the ones that states the odd for a Chelsea win, draw, and our opposition win. Don't have to go so into details with the other info on match's odds. A picture could also be added into the articles if possible and what about an article title rather than just 'Chelsea v Inter Milan' match preview?

Apologies if I'm suggesting too much here. :P