test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHOULO19

News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

Started by CHOULO19,

797 posts in this topic

Go ahead, mate. @NishC300, has already done a lot of work on news this week.

Thing is I have holidays now so I have time to write articles. Not sure if I will have as much time later. So I can do this now.

Yes. Go ahead

Thnx. Thing is l8er I might not be able to contribute too much and u r better at those tactical/scouting articles since my footballing knowledge is not as good as many of u.

@, @Strike, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @Barbara, Hey guys, I just wrote the first Match Preview for the match against Inter: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16505-chelsea-vs-inter-match-preview

This will be a kind if template for us for the future. So please let me know what you think and how we can improve on it.

PS: Do you think it's too long?

Thats alright. Maybe a little bit long. But all the relevant information was there... It was good. :)

But i thought we were not doing this anymore?

But i thought we were not doing this anymore?

Doing what? The articles? We said to wait a bit because they were causing the old server to crash, but now that we're on a new server, we can resume. We actually now need those articles to get more advertisements to pay for the server costs.

Doing what? The articles? We said to wait a bit because they were causing the old server to crash, but now that we're on a new server, we can resume. We actually now need those articles to get more advertisements to pay for the server costs.

Ok. Yeah i saw this thread then saw the new server one. Thats fine. I said i would do the next one, vs AC or Valencia. So i will proceed in that when i know who we are playing. :)

CHOULO19 likes this

@, @Strike, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @Barbara, Hey guys, I just wrote the first Match Preview for the match against Inter: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16505-chelsea-vs-inter-match-preview

This will be a kind if template for us for the future. So please let me know what you think and how we can improve on it.

Yeah, agree with what Hutcho said. It's a bit too long. Perhaps we can just combine the team news and expected lineups. And for match's odds, we could also just put the ones that states the odd for a Chelsea win, draw, and our opposition win. Don't have to go so into details with the other info on match's odds. A picture could also be added into the articles if possible and what about an article title rather than just 'Chelsea v Inter Milan' match preview?

Apologies if I'm suggesting too much here. :P

Yeah, agree with what Hutcho said. It's a bit too long. Perhaps we can just combine the team news and expected lineups. And for match's odds, we could also just put the ones that states the odd for a Chelsea win, draw, and our opposition win. Don't have to go so into details with the other info on match's odds. A picture could also be added into the articles if possible and what about an article title rather than just 'Chelsea v Inter Milan' match preview?

Apologies if I'm suggesting too much here. :P

The thing that is taking the most space is the squads for the tournament which I think we should not include anymore, I just thought since we are in preseason and not everyone knew the squad that was traveling. We can also collapse the expected lineup to a single line instead of posting it as a formation.

About the odds, I have absolutely no experience with betting; I don't even have any idea what that stuff I wrote means! :lol: I just copied it as it is. So you tell me what to do with it next time.

The thing that is taking the most space is the squads for the tournament which I think we should not include anymore, I just thought since we are in preseason and not everyone knew the squad that was traveling. We can also collapse the expected lineup to a single line instead of posting it as a formation.

Yeah. Can just use '/' as an indicator to separate the DF, MF and ST and state their formation.

About the odds, I have absolutely no experience with betting; I don't even have any idea what that stuff I wrote means! :lol: I just copied it as it is. So you tell me what to do with it next time.

I also have no experience in betting whatsoever. :lol: Just state the odds for a win, draw and loss. A basic one would do.

Guys we also need to go back to writing the news articles. And it doesn't only have to be one of the five people on here. Just write in your own way any Chelsea related news/stories you read, add links to the sources and post it in the article section. It can be just a few lines, if you want. Would be much appreciated. Just post here about what you're going to write about first so we don;t have multiple articles on the same subject.

a bit long but well-detailed.