test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHOULO19

News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

Started by CHOULO19,

797 posts in this topic

^ was that the one you copied from the BBC website?

Rephrased it a lot and added some stuff.

I'm just trying to put Chelsea related news on our site so we get a "Latest News" feed

I think it's best, instead of taking turns we see who is free to do what before every 4/5 games and assign them accordingly so that everyone feels free and not pressured.

I reckon we should start doing them for the US preseason matches as there really isn't much to write about the Malaysia XI. I'll do the first one against Inter as a sort of template or reference and we'll see who wants to do the one against Milan/Valencia and the third game.

Everyone agree with the above?

Not so good at previews. I am better at match reports., but I don't know much about Milan/Valencia etc. But I can do Match Reports

Rephrased it a lot and added some stuff.

I'm just trying to put Chelsea related news on our site so we get a "Latest News" feed

I've got no idea, I approved it myself and added the images... :blink:

I think it's best, instead of taking turns we see who is free to do what before every 4/5 games and assign them accordingly so that everyone feels free and not pressured.

I reckon we should start doing them for the US preseason matches as there really isn't much to write about the Malaysia XI. I'll do the first one against Inter as a sort of template or reference and we'll see who wants to do the one against Milan/Valencia and the third game.

For once, I agree with you...

Strike likes this

I can do the match preview for the Roma game on 10th August after those 3 ICC games.

CHOULO19 likes this

I can do the match preview for the Roma game on 10th August after those 3 ICC games.

That's good.

Who wants to do the two matches in between Inter and Roma?

@, @Strike, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @Barbara, Alright guys, we can go back to writing news and articles as Jim has disabled the RSS feed till we move to a new host so the articles won't cause the server to crash.

I'm writing one now about our Spanish players missing the first PL match.

@, @Strike, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @Barbara, Alright guys, we can go back to writing news and articles as Jim has disabled the RSS feed till we move to a new host so the articles won't cause the server to crash.

I'm writing one now about our Spanish players missing the first PL match.

what do I write?

what do I write?

Can you do one about the players going on loan? Jose said today which youngsters would be leaving on loan before the window closes.

Can you do one about the players going on loan? Jose said today which youngsters would be leaving on loan before the window closes.

I write who's going eh? K. Doing a bit of work atm when I finish it I will start the article.

@CHOULO19, m8 can I write a Mourinho article about what he said today. thnx

What he said regarding, what? I already wrote about the Spaniards missing the first. So you can write about anything else.

What he said regarding, what? I already wrote about the Spaniards missing the first. So you can write about anything else.

Wrote it. Read it. Approve it.

the WRAs of being in the TalkChelsea Writers Association (TCWA)

Mates, I'm writing an article on Mata's contract renewal. Just to let you know so nobody does the same :)

Thanks

edit: posted - or at least I tried to, as I keep get errors while posting today.

Someone can confirm if the post is up to approval? thanks