News and Match Previews Coordination Thread

CHOULO19

I'm making this thread so we can coordinate who writes what news for the main site and more importantly who has to do the previews for which games.

The team for this so far is made up from:

@, @Strike, @Hutcho, @NishC300, @Barbara, and myself.

But anyone else who wishes to help is more than welcome.

So does everyone mentioned above still want to do this or does anyone want to back out?

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's call ourselves

TalkChelsea Writers Associtation (TCWA)

Yeah...Let's not! :lol:

PS: Nish, I'm going to wait a bit before approving your second article. We've just posted the first; people haven't had the chance to view it yet.

As i mentioned in the other thread. I have been posting the pictures telling about the past meetings, club's current standing and head to head between the two clubs. Like below mentioned, let me know if it's that helps and i can do that on regular basis!

ef538966d53c304d4cdd42e575d27477.png
0cec873b594d12c0e94a4cd80248dcaa.png
14981a0d238e69530a29ee7478f47d2d.png

As i mentioned in the other thread. I have been posting the pictures telling about the past meetings, club's current standing and head to head between the two clubs. Like below mentioned, let me know if it's that helps and i can do that on regular basis!

ef538966d53c304d4cdd42e575d27477.png
0cec873b594d12c0e94a4cd80248dcaa.png
14981a0d238e69530a29ee7478f47d2d.png

Yeah that'd be very helpful. What's your source?

@Barbara, Sorry sweetie, but Nish already posted an article about Jose not risking Lamps. So I had to delete yours :(

Maybe we should coordinate the news articles as well. So from now on, let's post here what we plan on writing to make sure no one else is doing the same, alright?

Now, I'm going to approve Nish's news article about Jose saying Iva is not for sale. Then later on I'm going to write a short article about Josh recovering from injury and being expected to go on loan.

Just come on here and there s 1300 odd guests and god knows how many members.

Dont people go out Friday night ?

Anyway Rob Beasley of the Sun (hahaha) is supposedly bringing out some BIG Chelsea news at midnight GMT. His cryptic Tweets allude to 9 and 26 so it could be Torres and JT

Could be nothing though as it is the Scum.

Right Im off out boozing

@Barbara, Sorry sweetie, but Nish already posted an article about Jose not risking Lamps. So I had to delete yours :(

Maybe we should coordinate the news articles as well. So from now on, let's post here what we plan on writing to make sure no one else is doing the same, alright?

Now, I'm going to approve Nish's news article about Jose saying Iva is not for sale. Then later on I'm going to write a short article about Josh recovering from injury and being expected to go on loan.

Wrote another article about Jose's comments on JT

Still in. Not sure if I will get round to writing much news, but I'll definitely help with the match previews.

Are we doing them for pre season games as well?

Just pick an order and we will rotate round. And if anyone needs any help post here and I'm sure someone can help find some stats or something.

I can do whenever, except I am on holiday for the United game (:() and the bayern game, so probably won't be able to do a preview for them.

^ we've got a big team for match previews, so Choulo is delegating who is writing what. There's a thread he's made in General Chat; go check it out and sign yourself up.

For people wanting to write articles, drop me a PM for what we are looking for!