Youri Tielemans

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would destroy him. For his sake, he'd better not leave his club just yet.

You are right but we should buy him as long as he is available and relatively cheap. Courtois had spent three years on loan before he joined our squad.

You are right but we should buy him as long as he is available and relatively cheap. Courtois had spent three years on loan before he joined our squad.

We could do him like Tibo. buy him and loan him to a Sporting or French Club.

We would destroy him. For his sake, he'd better not leave his club just yet.

Well I hope we could do Courtois with him. Send him to competitve club where he can get regular spot and leave him there for 2/3 seasons. Lyon would be nice for example. La liga would be kinda useless for him, while Ligue 1 with Lyon rising would fit him perfectly IMO.

Key would be to find proper team (with honest manager!) and Tielemans to keep his head cool and work hard.

I dont fancy idea of buying any under 20 player unless he is english, but Tielemans is exception. I think big career is ahead of him.

Sign him up.

Never was so fired about any young midfielder. This guy has everything, he can go whenever he wants. Would be nice if he comes here this summer and be considered home-grown. But I'm realistic it is unlikely. But I would like to see him in Chelsea before Fab decline badly so he can learn from him to be his successor.

Would be an extremely interesting purchase. It is always hard to tell with players that arent even 18 how they are going to turn out, but there is no doubt that he has an extraordinary talent. He reminds me a bit like a slightly more defensive Thiago, and that is not a small compliment. While Chelsea are in a completely different seat regarding their midfield now than when Ramires and Lampard where the two deeper ones, there is still no reason not to pick up Europe's biggest talents for the near future.

While I cant say that I have followed more than a handful games with Tielemans, I still think it is very likely that he will become one of the greats. I personally would like to see Chelsea pick him up and send him on loan to a mid-table side in Germany where he can get a lot of games, while also see him in a more difficult environment. A squad with Matic, Fabregas, Tielemans and say RLC would be very competitive for a long time, while not being extremely expensive right now.

Would be an extremely interesting purchase. It is always hard to tell with players that arent even 18 how they are going to turn out, but there is no doubt that he has an extraordinary talent. He reminds me a bit like a slightly more defensive Thiago, and that is not a small compliment. While Chelsea are in a completely different seat regarding their midfield now than when Ramires and Lampard where the two deeper ones, there is still no reason not to pick up Europe's biggest talents for the near future.

While I cant say that I have followed more than a handful games with Tielemans, I still think it is very likely that he will become one of the greats. I personally would like to see Chelsea pick him up and send him on loan to a mid-table side in Germany where he can get a lot of games, while also see him in a more difficult environment. A squad with Matic, Fabregas, Tielemans and say RLC would be very competitive for a long time, while not being extremely expensive right now.

Loan him out to Anderlecht until he is the best player in the Belgian league and then loan him out to a mid table PL Team. He can still improve here. Praet is an example of someone that has nothing to learn anymore in the Belgian league and has to go after the season, just like Meunier of Club Bruges. But Tielemans definitely isn't.

• 1 month later...

Spanish newspapers say Atletico has an agreement with him. I'd find that strange. He's been saying he wants to finish his studies in Belgium first, but then again, he's often on the bench these days...

Isn't his graduation day coming up soon?

Spanish newspapers say Atletico has an agreement with him. I'd find that strange. He's been saying he wants to finish his studies in Belgium first, but then again, he's often on the bench these days...

What's wrong with him now ? He dropped with form or they want to chase Brugge and prefer older options ("safe" picks aka Mourinho style) ?

What's wrong with him now ? He dropped with form or they want to chase Brugge and prefer older options ("safe" picks aka Mourinho style) ?

Dropped form a bit (which is normal for a 17 year old) and Leander Dendoncker is replacing him quite well - he's a bit more solid as well and more compatible with Steven Defour.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You