Youri Tielemans

Anthony Vanden Borre rates him better than kompany

‘Youri I regard as my younger brother,’ he told Het Niewusblad. ‘We talk every day, he always comes to me. It's good that I can tell him what he should not do. He's even stronger than Vincent Kompany at that age.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I've got the chance to catch like 3/4 Anderlecht games and I must say my earlier comment on how he'd never go for more than £20m is completely off, guy is an absolute talent even at 17. He has it all to become one of the greatest midfielders in his generation.

I'd much prefer the club to put its faith in Ruben Loftus-Cheek, and work to build his future, rather than chase Tielmans. I'm the first to admit that RLC needs a lot of polishing but it can be done. Talent wise, Ruben is, in my opinion, the better of the two. We've just got to help him learn to express that talent more effectively and more consistently. I want to see every ounce of effort put into developing RLC before we consider signing an alternative.

If we were talking about a first team ready option then that might be a tougher choice but Tielmans is not first team ready in my opinion, he's a project and I'd rather stick with the project we already have.

I'd much prefer the club to put its faith in Ruben Loftus-Cheek, and work to build his future, than chase Tielmans. I'm the first to admit that RLC needs a lot of polishing but it can be done. Talent wise, Ruben is, in my opinion, the better of the two. We've just got to help him learn to express that talent more consistently. I want to see every ounce of effort put into developing RLC before we consider signing an alternative.

Why not both? Lol

We all know Tielemans is one of the, if not the biggest prospect in European football at the moment! Why not make a bid?

The only under 20 player I would love us to buy. He is gonna be massive in few years, not just because he is talented, but because he looks down to earth guy and this is equaly important to succeed as the talent itself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You