Youri Tielemans

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

He would be ideal in few years and probably one who wont go for overpriced fee. Unless if Porto/Atletico sign him before a top club and then sells him after few top seasons.

Would love him long term, one of favourite young players, but for now, he should be in Anderlecht for at least two more years (or we buy him now and loan him straight back :ph34r: ).

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. This is the Jupiler league after all.

True, but he's 17 and he's a unique talent who like I said will be able to handle top flight football in 2 years or less. The main thing he is missing is experience. He's a bigger prospect than Lukaku and Kompany were at this point. Lukaku was a big star due to his goal scoring and physical abilities but his positional awareness and technique weren't at the same level.

For me he's as big of a prospect as there has been in Belgium for the last 20 years and that includes Hazard.

True, but he's 17 and he's a unique talent who like I said will be able to handle top flight football in 2 years or less. The main thing he is missing is experience. He's a bigger prospect than Lukaku and Kompany were at this point. Lukaku was a big star due to his goal scoring and physical abilities but his positional awareness and technique weren't at the same level.

For me he's as big of a prospect as there has been in Belgium for the last 20 years and that includes Hazard.

I do like the look of him and hope Chelsea get him, however I'm not convinced that he can start for "any side" when he is 19-20 years old. However, stranger things have happened! Just look at Varane.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You