Youri Tielemans

and then ? We should sign him because he had a "decent" game?

'-.-

No.

This is a forum, people like to talk about things, like football players and shit. The title says Tielemans, if you're not interested, don't click.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not that i'm not interested in this thread, i just said that he is not chelsea material that's all.

He could do wonders for Anderlecht within the next 2 or 3 years, and as belgian i would be happy that local gems stay in belgium, but as an anderlecht supporter as home club, i can tell you that i don't understand why this thread exists?

Dennis Praet is the only one from Anderlecht that is chelsea material into my eyes.

it's not that i'm not interested in this thread, i just said that he is not chelsea material that's all.

He could do wonders for Anderlecht within the next 2 or 3 years, and as belgian i would be happy that local gems stay in belgium, but as an anderlecht supporter as home club, i can tell you that i don't understand why this thread exists?

Dennis Praet is the only one from Anderlecht that is chelsea material into my eyes.

Praet was a big talent but he stagnated and hasn't really performed for half a season. He might come good but I have my doubts.

Tielemans is 3 years younger and looked more promising in the first team tonight than Praet has ever been (I was a big fan of Praet, had him as my avatar here for months). That's all I'm saying, he's worth to keep an eye on. Not saying Chelsea should sign him now..

Not everyone develops at the same rate. I created the thread because this guy is playing for Anderlecht at 16 in a role that normally requires a solid dependable player with experience. It's pretty rare for 16 year olds to make an impact at Anderlecht and he's doing it a position that's hard to impress. Way to early to determine his ceiling, but Chelsea hasbeen taking a look at him as well as the normal big players Madrid, Barca, Dortmund, Bayern etc. Doesn't mean he'll get an offer but he's someone I could certainly see in the PL in a few years.

Please stop commenting, you are making a fool out of yourself. You are judging a player's future on 70 minutes you probably did not even watch. Meanwhile you are saying Preat is chelsea material (who you probably haven't watched either) while he has had a disappointing season and wasn't a regular for a while at anderlecht.

how come you both get so frustrated about this? here's a video so other ppl can comment on the kid because you two seem to disagree. My own opinion is: great potential, but 16 is too early to tell.

ps. comment is in dutch and this is my first post so i don't know if the vid will be posted the way it should be.

He was pretty impressive against Hamburg as well. Also last season with the u-17 and u-19 squads. He is definitly more andvanced in his development than Praet at that age. I was impressed with him last year but I did not expect him to make the first team yet, especially as he just turned 16 2 months ago !

Why are we talking about praet here? Well imo ,lived up to the hype? No. Confirmed he deserves a spot every week in last years champion of belgium? Yes.

His coach confirms this by putting him in his 11.

And he still looks young so that's a good thing.

He did good. But I can see where Mediator is comming from, if we have to start a topic on every promising young player wouldn't we be drifting away from the purpose of this subforum (especially as that whole league seems to be full of young players that are making impressive cases for belonging to the first eleven)? Especially if links with players that don't have good sources are pinpointed as not belonging here, why are topics on random promising players.

It's great people, especially Anderlecht fans, are excited about this little gem. To me it seems these kind of posts would be better in a topic on young talents in the football banter subforum.

I do however agree he seems to be very promising. Probably the most talented lad in the league together with Schrijvers. Also curious as to what Anderlecht youngster Dedoncker will do this year.

He did good. But I can see where Mediator is comming from, if we have to start a topic on every promising young player wouldn't we be drifting away from the purpose of this subforum (especially as that whole league seems to be full of young players that are making impressive cases for belonging to the first eleven)? Especially if links with players that don't have good sources are pinpointed as not belonging here, why are topics on random promising players.

It's great people, especially Anderlecht fans, are excited about this little gem. To me it seems these kind of posts would be better in a topic on young talents in the football banter subforum.

I do however agree he seems to be very promising. Probably the most talented lad in the league together with Schrijvers. Also curious as to what Anderlecht youngster Dedoncker will do this year.

Lestienne? He's the best "young player" in league, IMO. I'm surprised that he hasn't latched on with a PL/Bundesliga/la Ligue team yet.

Lestienne? He's the best "young player" in league, IMO. I'm surprised that he hasn't latched on with a PL/Bundesliga/la Ligue team yet.

Lestienne is much further developped but I think he's ceiling isn't as high as those other two. Of course we'll have to wait and see if that's actually true. But yes Lestienne is already too good for the Belgian league when looking at his skills, however an extra year to ripe mentally and getting more consistency give him a better chance of starting of well in a stronger league. So it's not a bad decision for him to stay. Also he can have a shot at a title (both with the team and as an idividual) this year, why give that up? Also regular playing time can give him a place on the bench or larger squad in Brazil.

Anyway obviously I was talking also about the young ones, that are only just making their entrance. Otherwise I'd have to put eidur gudjohnsen there as well.

I disagree ... I think Youri is a top talent. The Anderlecht youth coordinator seems to think the same putting him in the same league of talent as Kompany and Lukaku (and Musonda). They probably know more than we do.

I am not saying Chelsea should buy. But it would be daft not to keep an eye on him.

Myself: i am completely hooked on he guy. What a player .... (I am from Lokeren so you know he demolished my home team like a boss).

I disagree ... I think Youri is a top talent. The Anderlecht youth coordinator seems to think the same putting him in the same league of talent as Kompany and Lukaku (and Musonda). They probably know more than we do.

Anyone who follows the Blegian Youths know he's the real deal. He has the potential to make it in a team like Chelsea, but of course it's not because you have all the potential, that you will make it. I'm surprised he stayed under the radar of the general audience for such a long time. I especially remember him scoring a hattrick (in a 3-2 victory) against Germany with the Belgian U16 and being surprised to hear so little of it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You