Youri Tielemans

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we linked with him?

BUY ALL THE BELGIANS!!!!!!

Not sure I'm still looking to see who was pursuing him. However, playing for the Anderlecht senior team at 16 is very difficult. While the Belgian league isn't great it's still rare for a 16 year old to play for the top team. He seems to be heralded as big time talent.

Not sure I'm still looking to see who was pursuing him. However, playing for the Anderlecht senior team at 16 is very difficult. While the Belgian league isn't great it's still rare for a 16 year old to play for the top team. He seems to be heralded as big time talent.

He made his debut in a pre-season-friendly. "While the Belgian league isn't great it's still rare for a 16 year old to play for the top team" is a bit premature after one game in pre-season. Big talent though...

• 2 weeks later...

He replaced Klestjan in a DM - CDM rôle.

But he is not chelsea material. So it would be a Emanalo's signing at best

He just made an awesome debut, was by far the best player from Anderlecht at 16 years of age and that is your conclusion? Interesting.

I don't even know why this thread exists. Josh is 10 times the passer he is.

And that's my conclusion

If we want to discuss about all young players in every average league as "target" why not but i don't think that's the meaning of this section. That's transfer section and not "potential wannabe one"

I don't even know why this thread exists. Josh is 10 times the passer he is.

And that's my conclusion

Except Josh is from 93, he's from 97.

Not saying he IS Chelsea material but he's amazing at his age, ridiculous to assume he isn't 'Chelsea material'

If we want to discuss about all young players in every average league as "target" why not but i don't think that's the meaning of this section. That's transfer section and not "potential wannabe one"

You're not obliged to post in it. PM a mod to remove it if it bothers you that much. :s

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You