test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LukakutoStamford

Wishlist Youri Tielemans

Started by LukakutoStamford,

209 posts in this topic

Here's a video of Youri Tielemans, a 16 year old Belgian who got first squad time in Anderlecht's friendly with Hamburg. He's 16 it appears he's all over the pitch in terms of position as either a 10,8, or 6.

#8 in the u16 Belgian video

Are we linked with him?

BUY ALL THE BELGIANS!!!!!!

Not sure I'm still looking to see who was pursuing him. However, playing for the Anderlecht senior team at 16 is very difficult. While the Belgian league isn't great it's still rare for a 16 year old to play for the top team. He seems to be heralded as big time talent.

Not sure I'm still looking to see who was pursuing him. However, playing for the Anderlecht senior team at 16 is very difficult. While the Belgian league isn't great it's still rare for a 16 year old to play for the top team. He seems to be heralded as big time talent.

He made his debut in a pre-season-friendly. "While the Belgian league isn't great it's still rare for a 16 year old to play for the top team" is a bit premature after one game in pre-season. Big talent though...

Some starters leaved this season @ Anderlecht.

So they needed to fill the gap for this pre season game. I'm sure he won't play any minute the next season. Jordan lukaku did not the last one.

51f55280cec02-and-lok206.gif

MOM for Anderlecht, he's the one first on the ball.

Turned 16yo in May. One to watch tbfh.

what position did he play?

Most impressive debut since Kompany imo. I already knew him from youth football but I did not expect him to be that good already. His passing and vision is pretty darn great.

what position did he play?

He replaced Klestjan in a DM - CDM rôle.

But he is not chelsea material. So it would be a Emanalo's signing at best

He replaced Klestjan in a DM - CDM rôle.

But he is not chelsea material. So it would be a Emanalo's signing at best

He just made an awesome debut, was by far the best player from Anderlecht at 16 years of age and that is your conclusion? Interesting.

Stingray likes this

I don't even know why this thread exists. Josh is 10 times the passer he is.

And that's my conclusion

If we want to discuss about all young players in every average league as "target" why not but i don't think that's the meaning of this section. That's transfer section and not "potential wannabe one"

I don't even know why this thread exists. Josh is 10 times the passer he is.

And that's my conclusion

Except Josh is from 93, he's from 97.

Not saying he IS Chelsea material but he's amazing at his age, ridiculous to assume he isn't 'Chelsea material'

If we want to discuss about all young players in every average league as "target" why not but i don't think that's the meaning of this section. That's transfer section and not "potential wannabe one"

You're not obliged to post in it. PM a mod to remove it if it bothers you that much. :s

and then ? We should sign him because he had a "decent" game?

'-.-

No.

This is a forum, people like to talk about things, like football players and shit. The title says Tielemans, if you're not interested, don't click.

Waterfall and Stingray like this

it's not that i'm not interested in this thread, i just said that he is not chelsea material that's all.

He could do wonders for Anderlecht within the next 2 or 3 years, and as belgian i would be happy that local gems stay in belgium, but as an anderlecht supporter as home club, i can tell you that i don't understand why this thread exists?

Dennis Praet is the only one from Anderlecht that is chelsea material into my eyes.