Malaysia XI v Chelsea

Jase

for a moment I was sad because it's clear to me the 1st half team is what could be called the reserves and André was among them... it took me a few seconds to realize he's the one doubling today :lol:

Lamps is not playing so I suppose he's still in pain.

In other news though it seems like Mourinho is sticking with the 4-2-3-1. I hope it works.

Thanks for the info ;)

on an after thought: the Confeds guys can't be here soon enough. I can't wait to have the complete team working under Mourinho

Those aren't the official lineups.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho has been smoking crack and has decided to field this starting eleven:

A. Cole

Torres - Oscar - de Bruyne - Hazard

Schwarzer - Lukaku

Cahill - Bertrand - Steve Holland

Bosingwa*

*(he signed on an emergency loan until Tuesday)

Don't suppose anyone can stream this to YouTube? Hate not being able to watch games as I'm on an iPad and the preseason matches aren't televised until the American part of the tour. :(

BPsjtbDCcAAi5qn.jpg

Away kit for tonight.

The first time we ever saw our sexy 2003/2005 white away kit was against Malaysia too right? I still remember the love i felt for that kit when we walked out that day.

Come on Chels, show some style and ruthlessness.