KDB - T. Hazard - Piazon

Ba

Schwarzer

Ivanovic - Kalas - Cahill - Bertrand

Essien - McEachran

KDB - T. Hazard(??) - Piazon

Ba

You've been on holidays for way toooo long bro :ph34r:

Going to miss this match, any reruns on ChelseaTV guys?

U can watch a recording online like I did when I missed the game. I might give the link of a recording after the match.

I'll be doing commentary for @ByTheMinChelsea tomorrow. So u guys better follow! So excited that I've got a chance!

U can watch a recording online like I did when I missed the game. I might give the link of a recording after the match.

I'll be doing commentary for @ByTheMinChelsea tomorrow. So u guys better follow! So excited that I've got a chance!

Thanks mate! Could you message me the link when you get it?

And good luck with the Commentary!

1st Half

Schwarzer

Wallace - Chalobah - Kalas - Bertrand

Essien - Mceachran

Moses - Piazon - Schurrle

Ba

2nd Half

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Van Ginkel

De Bruyne - Hazard - Schurrle

Lukaku

I'll be going for this on Sunday and will watch them train tomorrow. Can't wait :)

Hey you need to come back in here & post about your experience. I would love to read about it. Pictures if you can get some too :D Naw, I am not too demanding :D

1st Half

Schwarzer

Essien - Mceachran

Ba

2nd Half

Cech

Ramires - Van Ginkel

Lukaku

i like the teams... the 1st half is the proper 2nd string, carling cuppish team while the 2nd half is the main team.

1st Half

Schwarzer

Essien - Mceachran

Ba

2nd Half

Cech

Ramires - Van Ginkel

Lukaku

That first half defence would get destroyed.

Hey you need to come back in here & post about your experience. I would love to read about it. Pictures if you can get some too :D Naw, I am not too demanding :D

Sure will do when I have time. Hightlight of yesterday's training session was a group of fans singing Eva's name. Pretty hilarious. Also Terry gave away his boots to fans after training. Probably has something to do with fans singing there's only one England captain :)

They are all young and inexperienced. Especially the two CB's.

Bertrand has over 200 professional games and Kalas plays for the senior international team after over 60 games in Holland.

Wallace was arguably our best or at least 2nd best player in our last game and Chalobah was one of the best players in the Championship last season. He's captained at every single youth level, usually in age groups much older than what he actually was at those times.

Inexperienced :ph34r: Lacking leadership :ph34r:

Probably won't be able to watch this one unless I can somehow get a stream working on my iPad. :(

Go download puffin browse and then copy any streaming link to it and watch your live stream that is what I use on my iPhone. Enjoy

Go download puffin browse and then copy any streaming link to it and watch your live stream that is what I use on my iPhone. Enjoy

Been there, done that, didn't work. Streams were very laggy and unwatchable despite the fact I have a 24Mb mobile connection on my tablet. Thanks for the advice anyway!

Usually I use the Splashtop remote control app to watch any kind of streams on the iPad because they're running on my PC and only mirrored remotely to the screen of the tablet but I forgot to leave my computer on when leaving home so no luck there. Just found something called iSwifter browser which seems to be a lot faster than Puffin but I only have a free trial or something and I don't know how long that will last. Hopefully long enough for me to watch the game!