TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

Do you also have RvP? I would choose Bale over RvP for the first few weeks considering the rough start Utd have and Bale is up against Crystal Palace!

Tbh, the team i have now will change several times before the start of the season lol. But yeah, i need to look at the first few fixtures and see who has early double week fixtures as well etc.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, the team i have now will change several times before the start of the season lol. But yeah, i need to look at the first few fixtures and see who has early double week fixtures as well etc.

Oh, my team is no where close to completion, just that to register i have assembled some players!

Why isn't KDB in the list of Chelsea players? :carlo: Piazon and McEachran are already included.

Yeah, i had the same thought! Must be some glitch, surely they will add him soon! I might actually have him if he is priced at 8 or 7.5!!

Yeah, i had the same thought! Must be some glitch, surely they will add him soon! I might actually have him if he is priced at 8 or 7.5!!

I really want to pick him, but i am a bit tentative without knowing who Mourinho's main team will be as we have so many options, some of them arn't gonna be auto starters. Especially as Hazard and Mata are.

I really want to pick him, but i am a bit tentative without knowing who Mourinho's main team will be as we have so many options, some of them arn't gonna be auto starters. Especially as Hazard and Mata are.

Oh, yeas! For me , the sure starters are Cech and Ashley Cole. Even hazard and Mata might not start as "indispensables" i feel!

why? Can't I make changes every week in my team? Does it have to play a few matches with the same formation?

why? Can't I make changes every week in my team? Does it have to play a few matches with the same formation?

Up until the season the starts you can make as many changes as you want to your team...

After the season starts, you are allowed one transfer every gameweek for free... (You don't have to use it). For every transfer over that you get fined 4 points. So you can make as many changes as you want within in your team. So change whatever formation you want. However any transfers over the one free one you get will cost you 4 points. You also get two wildcards where you can make as many transfers as you want without getting charged.

Oh, yeas! For me , the sure starters are Cech and Ashley Cole. Even hazard and Mata might not start as "indispensables" i feel!

No, i think Hazard and Mata have to be, even Jose wouldn't go that far, but there are lots of unknowns especially with 4 out of the top 5 teams having new managers.

Up until the season the starts you can make as many changes as you want to your team...

After the season starts, you are allowed one transfer every gameweek for free... (You don't have to use it). For every transfer over that you get fined 4 points. So you can make as many changes as you want within in your team. So change whatever formation you want. However any transfers over the one free one you get will cost you 4 points. You also get two wildcards where you can make as many transfers as you want without getting charged.

it just got all that much more complicated.

I'm definitely not cut for the job, but I'll try to do it somehow.

Thanks for helping me ;)

it just got all that much more complicated.

I'm definitely not cut for the job, but I'll try to do it somehow.

Thanks for helping me ;)

No problem. It is all explained in the help section. But any questions let us know.

No problem. It is all explained in the help section. But any questions let us know.

I will read the help section when I go to my mom's later this week. I've been sort of busy the past couple of days, but I appreciate the help!

Why isn't KDB in the list of Chelsea players? :carlo: Piazon and McEachran are already included.

de Bruyne is 7.0. Even Giaccherini priced at 7.0

Suddenly everyone's prices looks steep this year.

IKR? And Navas is 9.0 which blows my mind. What the hell is wrong with these people? :wacko:

What's IKR? And i am utterly confused on who to take from City's attackers. Is Aguero a sure starter now that they have Negredo? Jovetic will start behind the CF which means Silva to the wing?