Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Everton Vs Chelsea FC

Everton host Chelsea as the Merseyside team look to apply pressure on fifth-placed Liverpool.

Everton emerged with a draw against Birmingham City at the weekend, whilst Chelsea dropped points in the title race with a 1-1 stalemate against Wigan Athletic at Stamford Bridge. Chelea must win this game to apply pressure on Manchester United, though they have a five-point advantage with just four games remaining.

Match chat here.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is the flip side that we can concentrate all the energies on the CL now

We won't though, Grant still believes that we can win the league....

I would give Di Santo a run out for this game, scored a hat-trick for the reserves last night (OK 2 were pens) and has looked quality since he came. Put him in now for the run in and see how he copes for next season.

We won't though, Grant still believes that we can win the league....

I would give Di Santo a run out for this game, scored a hat-trick for the reserves last night (OK 2 were pens) and has looked quality since he came. Put him in now for the run in and see how he copes for next season.

Theoretically we can, but realistically it's pissing in the wind. Ferguson isn't going to chuck that away now, and that ManUtd game could be the end of the unbeaten home run. Agree about Di Santo and let that Stoch play a part as well.

Hil

paulo

ben haim

alex

bridge

malouda (winger)

stoch (winger)

essien (essien role)

obi (maka role)

kakuta (playmaker)

di santo

anelka

We should just go with this team i would like to see the younger players get a go.

1. You have 12 players.

2. That teams just stupid. Kakuta is 16 years old, Di Santo isn't ready, and Ben-Haim :lol:

3. Malouda? If he ever pulls on the shirt again I think I'll top myself. Cant remember many Chelsea players in the recent era with less enthusiasm and effort as him.

4. The youth team play Wednesday so that wouldnt be possible.

Fingers crossed we'll have Didier and Frank back, and of course Maka, Paulo, Ash and Riccy.

Cech

Paulo JT Riccy A.Cole

Maka

Ballack Frank

Joe Didier Kalou

The way I see this, we might as well lose and hand United the league

I just don't want them to win the league at our own back yard! Particularly when we have this long unbeaten league streak.

All their fans will be like "we won the league at Stamford Bridge, we ended their long unbeaten run, and all their fans are shit at supporting their club"

yeah that would go down well :thumbsdown:

1. You have 12 players.

2. That teams just stupid. Kakuta is 16 years old, Di Santo isn't ready, and Ben-Haim :lol:

3. Malouda? If he ever pulls on the shirt again I think I'll top myself. Cant remember many Chelsea players in the recent era with less enthusiasm and effort as him.

4. The youth team play Wednesday so that wouldnt be possible.

1. Sorry

2. Kakuta is what i call a special talent if they are good enough they are old enough.

3 agreed !

4. Kakuta is already waaaaaay too good for the youth team !

Angry Chelsea will blank Sky for the next 48 hours in protest at having to play at Everton tomorrow night.

The Stamford Bridge board feel they have been put at a "clear disadvantage" by the game at Goodison being brought forward by two days for live TV.

And Sky reporters will now be prevented from asking questions at today's pre-match news conference and neither Avram Grant nor his players will talk on camera before or after the game.

Chelsea had urged the Premier League to rethink rescheduling the game but were ordered to play despite their protests.

The club have used the £300,000 TV "facility fee" to supply free tickets and transportation to their 2,900 fans inside Goodison. Chelsea fan Dave Johnstone, editor of cfcuk fanzine, said: "Sky don't care about the dyed-in-the-wool

Mirror

Angry Chelsea will blank Sky for the next 48 hours in protest at having to play at Everton tomorrow night.

The Stamford Bridge board feel they have been put at a "clear disadvantage" by the game at Goodison being brought forward by two days for live TV.

And Sky reporters will now be prevented from asking questions at today's pre-match news conference and neither Avram Grant nor his players will talk on camera before or after the game.

Chelsea had urged the Premier League to rethink rescheduling the game but were ordered to play despite their protests.

The club have used the £300,000 TV "facility fee" to supply free tickets and transportation to their 2,900 fans inside Goodison. Chelsea fan Dave Johnstone, editor of cfcuk fanzine, said: "Sky don't care about the dyed-in-the-wool

Mirror

Serves them fucking right !