Izzy Brown

coolhead23

Is that a man or a woman? Stick to Isaiah mate if you look like that.

Most 16 year boys are a tad feminine these days it seems.. I agree tho,he should stick to the more masculine Isaiah. izzy is too associated with the name isabelle.

Another young talent to add to the ranks. Our youth teams are overloaded with quality these days.

Look forward to seeing him play for the U21s. He's off to NY with the younger players (including RLC, who I really wanted to see play in Asia). Doubt he'll make a first team appearance this season though, Feruz is probably in front of him (if he doesn't go out on loan).

Looked at his twitter. He is obviously a Chelsea player now. He played the New York Red Bulls game and everything.

He is likely to join but he is still a WBA player but while a compensation package is being negotiated he is training with us ahead of a move.

He is likely to join but he is still a WBA player but while a compensation package is being negotiated he is training with us ahead of a move.

I doubt it. He is with the CFC shirt on his twitter profile.

I doubt it. He is with the CFC shirt on his twitter profile.

Yeah but he is likely to join but he is not an official Chelsea player yet. Still under contract with them. If he is training with us and playing friendly games of course he is allowed to pose in training kits, replica kits etc. Matter of time though before it is official.