Referee beheaded by fans

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked, that also happened in England, but with a soldier...

Is that even a serious comment? A soldier being beheaded by a group of suspected terrorists is hardly the same as a referee getting beheaded by fans after stabbing a player to death. That's just so wrong. There's is clearly some football related shit going on in your country. Maybe i should underline the "football related" part of that as we're talking about a football world cup here.

Is that even a serious comment? A soldier being beheaded by a group of suspected terrorists is hardly the same as a referee getting beheaded by fans after stabbing a player to death. That's just so wrong. There's is clearly some football related shit going on in your country. Maybe i should underline the "football related" part of that as we're talking about a football world cup here.

I'm assuming he wasn't being serious, which is why I didn't say what you just said.

I'm assuming he wasn't being serious...

Yes, that is a serious comment!

It was a stupid single event that happened after the ref back stabbed a player (or do you think that this will happen in a FIFA game?), in a state where the WC wont even come near. Also, I might add that it was an ultra amateur game, with most probably gangs or rival hooligans involved. Neither of that will come close to professional football nor the people that can afford Official World Cup games...

However, the terrorist attack happened in London, where many tourists might be passig through. Not saying this is a reason to be afraid, but a horrible episode vs another horrible episode, yours was way worse!

It is absolutely ridiculous to say the Wolrd Cup needs to go to England because someone was beheaded in the middle of nowhere (Brazil isnt the size of an egg). Absolutely ridiculous!

P.S: A serious football problem is when your first division is ruled by foreigners (players, coaches, directors, owners and fans), letting English football slowly die each and every year. Not an amateur game in the middle of an extremely poor area. Think twice before saying shit about Brazil!

DP!

This hardly an ideal place for one...but if you insist! :P

If it helps you settle the debate, you can have the WC here in Lebanon. We don't have the facilities to have it and we certainly don't have enough security, but we do have the world's larges Humos plate and you can go from the beach to the mountain in under an hour! :D

Yes, that is a serious comment!

It was a stupid single event that happened after the ref back stabbed a player (or do you think that this will happen in a FIFA game?), in a state where the WC wont even come near. Also, I might add that it was an ultra amateur game, with most probably gangs or rival hooligans involved. Neither of that will come close to professional football nor the people that can afford Official World Cup games...

However, the terrorist attack happened in London, where many tourists might be passig through. Not saying this is a reason to be afraid, but a horrible episode vs another horrible episode, yours was way worse!

It is absolutely ridiculous to say the Wolrd Cup needs to go to England because someone was beheaded in the middle of nowhere (Brazil isnt the size of an egg). Absolutely ridiculous!

P.S: A serious football problem is when your first division is ruled by foreigners (players, coaches, directors, owners and fans), letting English football slowly die each and every year. Not an amateur game in the middle of an extremely poor area. Think twice before saying shit about Brazil!

The "move it to England" comment was a joke hence the :D.

But if you are serious. Then it is a completely different situation. And the danger in Brazil is far far worse than in the England. Which is surely obvious.

And terrorist attacks happen everywhere. We also took down the guys as well.

There are also lots of amateur football games everywhere. Very few result in anything close to what happened there.

So it is a completely different situation.

The "move it to England" comment was a joke hence the :D.

But if you are serious. Then it is a completely different situation. And the danger in Brazil is far far worse than in the England. Which is surely obvious.

And terrorist attacks happen everywhere. We also took down the guys as well.

There are also lots of amateur football games everywhere. Very few result in anything close to what happened there.

So it is a completely different situation.

I know it was a joke, hence the angry post wasnt towards you! ;)

I also know England is far more safe than Brazil, but it hurts to hear "move to England" after all the things people gave up to in order to build all those venues. Especially after a single absurd episode in a poor state where the WC wont even come close to...

Brazilians could have built piblic hospitals, quality schools, popular houses for the very poor, etc; but the government decided to invest in the FIFFA World Cup. Now, when anyone says it should not happen, it is like making us pay for the party, but announcing we havent been invited for it!

We deserve the World Cup, we deserve to have what we payed for.

We lack many things, but our love for football is undisputed. No English could demonstrate the passion people did in the Confederations Cup!

The same was said to South Africa, which is a far more problematic countey than Brazil, and everything went fine!

People dont have a clue how the BRICS work. They are not poor and they are not rich, per say. Only who studies about tem or has lived in one of them knows how it is. They have a very unique mixture of first and third world. It is not perfect, but it is not a wild jungle as some ignorant make.

It will all be fine, it will be great and there isnt a nation to better host the event next year. The hospitality of people will be over the top, the country is absolutely beautiful, the weather is good, the stadiums are amazing and the government will work its ass of so everything is in place!

BRAZIL 2014...