Marco van Ginkel

Spike

Reassuring to see us continuing our previous policy of looking at young, promising, cheaper talent. Haven't seen a huge amount of him but he seems a very tidy player, and his large frame and posture is reminiscent of Ballack in some ways. You don't become a well-regarded youngster in Holland without having something about you and hopefully he provides a bit of what we're missing in the pivot/midfield.

Good luck Marco.

good signing I believe, with a lot of potential. I wonder though if he will be loaned out for at least one season in PL or Germany (as with KDB and Lukaku who were also young talents coming from lesser leagues when they were acquired)

I think that means that we are not going to sign De Rossi. We have Ramires, Essien, Romeu, Lampard, Mikel adn Van Ginkel now.

Romeu will go out on loan, i guess! Essien won't be used extensively and if we are changing to 4-3-3, De Rossi could be our next buy!!

Cracking signing this! I hope we keep him this season, he's shown he can do it in the first team at Vitesse, okay the strength of that league is lower than what the Premier League is, but still, him and KDB are the future in CM. Give them both playing time this year!

Excellent signing considering; a position of need has been filled with a young player with potential, and all for a very reasonable fee.

I think this all but confirms that Romeu will be leaving soon. Mikel, Lamaprd, Ramires, Essien, Van Ginkel + KDB and Oscar who can play deeper or further forward.

We already have a much bigger and more competitive squad than last season and it's only early July!

Manures are up in arms, I read everywhere. They wanted to sign Van Ginkel, too.

So far, 18m Schurrle, 8m Van Ginkel, who is next ?

I´d go for Benteke.

Me too, Benteke would be awesome in our team.

Romeu will go out on loan, i guess! Essien won't be used extensively and if we are changing to 4-3-3, De Rossi could be our next buy!!

If we sign De rossi and shift to a 4-3-3 formation then we already have enough options

De rossi/mikel

KDB/Oscar Ramires/Lampard

So Van Ginkel will have a hard time breaking into the 1st team hence i think a loan would be the best for him.

Me too, Benteke would be awesome in our team.

The samba boys & the Belgium brigade, what else we can ask for ?

Lukaku, KDB, Schurrle, Van Ginkel so far on the team. What a way to go.

Youthful talents, Jose on board, happy times are here again. :getin: