Marco van Ginkel

Spike

He is a great athlete already that is why Jose brought him in. He is tall, quick, combative and stronger than he looks. He might not become the next Lampard when playing in the DP most of the time, but he can be our Yaya Toure (provided he gains 20kgs of muscle). Might not be the DLP we all hoped for but 8m for a 20 year old with his potential is a bargain. When he can play a decent semi-defensive role in the DP, he will be a valuable option for 10+ years.

I dont think that is a trick that can be taught,Either you have it naturally or you dont.

We need to stop this fantasy we are going to get another Frank, 20 goals a season from central midfield, no one is going to replicate that in our lifetime if ever, we should just be glad we had him instead of trying to fantasize over "potential" other version's.

We need to stop this fantasy we are going to get another Frank, 20 goals a season from central midfield, no one is going to replicate that in our lifetime if ever, we should just be glad we had him instead of trying to fantasize over "potential" other version's.

juan-mata-to-united.jpg

Here's our new 15-20 goals-a-season-from-midfield man.

I really like this kid I feel he has all the tools to be very successful in EPL as long as he stays injury free... hes combative in the middle doesn't let players just run past him.. has decent pace and with a little more confidence we will see the passing range from U21 championships.. thumbs up to the board for this buy

Saving up for this:

cfc-1003530.jpg?width=380&height=380&qua

It's like Justin Bieber and Michael Ballack somehow conceived a love-child.

Hey you are copying me........ even though I haven't got money to get it yet, please don't say you got Oscar on the home shirt and are planning Schurrle on the away.... please don't say it..... :Goober:

Hey you are copying me........ even though I haven't got money to get it yet, please don't say you got Oscar on the home shirt and are planning Schurrle on the away.... please don't say it..... :Goober:

BJ_kT_2CYAA5vuU.jpg

That's my shirt hanging up! :lol: