Date of birth: 18.01.1993

Place of birth: Medellín

Height: 1,68

Nationality: Colombia

Position: Midfield - Attacking Midfield

Foot: left Market

value:7.000.000 €

Juan-Quintero.jpg

This guy is a 20 year old Colombian CM who is basically brilliant and very underrated. We should get him asap. I followed him when he was playing in Pescara, i saw him play today in Colombia U-20 and he was the MOTM scoring and assisting. He fits the bill for our pivot and he is the perfect Lampard replacement i can think of.

Here is a video of him :

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be more specific, i imagine strong,experienced player who is capable of action right now, hes maybe really bright youngster but i think we should focus on getting some proven material, tbh it was all about young perspective players lately

to be more specific, i imagine strong,experienced player who is capable of action right now, hes maybe really bright youngster but i think we should focus on getting some proven material, tbh it was all about young perspective players lately

Thats what we have been doing for 10 years straight. Jose is planning to build a young team who can dominate the next 8 years. Quintero could easily be part of that project.

ye, but can you imagine him beign in such important role in a team with such a high ambitions? dont get me wrong way, im not saying hes not good or perspective, im just saying i would love to see someone proven here(finally)

my god, one of the best talents i've seen in a while ... he's pure gold. forget that bruma guy, this colombian should be Chelsea's priority in the next few days. porto bidding 10 mil euros for Quintero... ok, no problem Jose, make it 15! get him! I bet if he goes to Porto, Chelsea will want him in two or three years and Porto will ask 40-50 mil for him. Better than James Rodriguez by far, that left foot of Quintero was touched by God...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You