André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Define a 'lot' please? Also, KDB has done everything BUT cry. Where did you hear that btw?

well it seems like so, he wants out already now. he wasnt really fighting at all for his place. look at his attitude in games. he looked desinterested. and futhermore his training seems to be bad and he cant adapt as Mou said. playing good for a shit Bremen side and playing good for Chelsea, is another dimension. would not sell him but I would loan him out to Everton or some type of this club.

• 2 weeks later...

Before i start i know i might get a bit of a telling off from a couple of you folks and yes his work rate has been fantastic and he's hit the crossbar/post with some pretty fantastic efforts and his double against Stoke was pretty spectacular but i expected a bit more from Schurrle personally

I know its a bit cliche but after watching his youtube highlights and signing him on fifa (before we'd even signed him!) its obvious he's got bags of potential and i go all weak at the knees over a beautifully crafted long range goal, which he's more than adept at, so i was expecting he'd be our man to occasionally make something from nothing with a cheeky crack at goal, but that hasn't really happened.

Yesterday against Stoke he looked lively he got up and down the pitch well and was pretty unlucky not to have scored but how many players could we have said that about? He got a good solid run at the start of the season and since then Willian has come into his own so he's been pushed a little onto the edge of the squad and if Hazard ends up injured at any point *touch wood* he'll be our main man on the left, i guess i just expected a little more out of his final product but he's got plenty of time

Learn to know the difference between opinions and arguments and it will serve you well in life! Stats are there even if you dont like them to clarify what is black and white and leave no area for grey! Schurrles stats and form are there for everybody to see ,and for all his good workrate blah blah blah but his goals+assists return is very poor so far and at £17 mill is looking a very expensive squad player at best! ps he did score a goal against m.city so hopefully he does it again tomorrow

Don't quite understand where Schurrle is at the moment. He must be slacking with the training or lifestyle Mourinho expects of his players. It's not like he isn't the kind of defensive winger Jose likes. I thought he demostrated that to a very high standard against Byern at the start of the season. Hope he isn't going to end up on the long list of Mourinhos exiles.

Only reason he's not playing is because of a certain Hazard. it's no rocket science Andre like to play on the left so he can cut in and shoot (his best quality). he's never going to be a starter as long as Hazard is here. on the right, Willian is just better at keeping the ball and tracking back.

Only reason he's not playing is because of a certain Hazard. it's no rocket science Andre like to play on the left so he can cut in and shoot (his best quality). he's never going to be a starter as long as Hazard is here. on the right, Willian is just better at keeping the ball and tracking back.

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out he deserved to be benched insead of Salah for last nights showdown.

Not really. Salah is much much faster than him, and with that City high-line, he could have come in if we were chasing the game.

And if Willian, Ramires or Eddie had gone of injured in the first half at 0-0. Then we put on an attack minded winger who has no experience with playing in the first eleven to do thier job?

And if Willian, Ramires or Eddie had gone of injured in the first half at 0-0. Then we put on an attack minded winger who has no experience with playing in the first eleven to do thier job?

Oscar would've come on.

I was surprised Schurrle wasn't on the bench but Hazard simply isn't droppable at the moment whereas Salah is a right-wing option. I wouldn't be surprised if Schurrle isn't included for Newcastle either.

Don't quite understand where Schurrle is at the moment. He must be slacking with the training or lifestyle Mourinho expects of his players. It's not like he isn't the kind of defensive winger Jose likes. I thought he demostrated that to a very high standard against Byern at the start of the season. Hope he isn't going to end up on the long list of Mourinhos exiles.

in terms of lifestyle definetely no. schürrle is a top notch professional. and also I think he is training good. hopefully he gets some chances to prove himself.

Funny when De Bruyne and Mata weren't starting much earlier this season, so much was written about it by the media and yet, the same thing is happening with Schurrle but hardly any press coverage on him like it did with the other two.

Well in Mata's case it is obvious why they would take interest ..

KDB seemed like a promising starting XI material, pre-season and his game vs. Hull.

Schurrle is just not really expected to play that much I guess (by the media, atleast).

Really don't care about any statistics but yours were clearly wrong so I just pointed that out. Moses' stats were inflated by the fact he was impressive in the minor competitions like Europa League and the League Cup. The PL is and always should be Chelsea's main priority and there Moses was bad, only one league goal and not many assists either. To me that would still be forgiven had he at least looked decent but his all-around play is too inconsistent. He was the same when still at Wigan and is still shit at Liverpool, so I can only make a conclusion that Victor Moses is not a good enough player for a top club.

Schürrle apart from the last few appearances has mostly been good. Hasn't had many opportunities on his natural position on the left wing, which is understandable given Hazard's form, and he's also been struggling with his fitness but I have faith in the lad once he's fully settled in. Watched him a lot under Sami Hyypiä's management at Leverkusen and believe me when I tell you that we haven't seen the best of him yet. [/quote

Hull-Average at best

A.Villa-Average at best

Manu-Average at best

Everton-Average at best

Fulham-Better

Spurs-Average

Norwich-ok

M.city-ok

Newcastle-Average at best

West ham-ok

Sunderland-mmm

Stoke-Best game