André Schürrle

BlueLion.

He'll get 30-35 games a season. I can't see him being too unhappy with that, and there's really no such thing as a permanent pick in a 60 game season.

30-35 games with most of them coming off the bench? because for example Hazard and Oscar will play like about every single game available, only 1 place for Willian and Schurrle and Jose is known to have favorite eventually. But then again he experienced this with the national team so I guess he could get used to that here too if it means winning some trophies and earning good money.

Really don't care about any statistics but yours were clearly wrong so I just pointed that out. Moses' stats were inflated by the fact he was impressive in the minor competitions like Europa League and the League Cup. The PL is and always should be Chelsea's main priority and there Moses was bad, only one league goal and not many assists either. To me that would still be forgiven had he at least looked decent but his all-around play is too inconsistent. He was the same when still at Wigan and is still shit at Liverpool, so I can only make a conclusion that Victor Moses is not a good enough player for a top club.

Schürrle apart from the last few appearances has mostly been good. Hasn't had many opportunities on his natural position on the left wing, which is understandable given Hazard's form, and he's also been struggling with his fitness but I have faith in the lad once he's fully settled in. Watched him a lot under Sami Hyypiä's management at Leverkusen and believe me when I tell you that we haven't seen the best of him yet. [/quote

Hull-Average at best

A.Villa-Average at best

Manu-Average at best

Everton-Average at best

Fulham-Better

Spurs-Average

Norwich-ok

M.city-ok

Newcastle-Average at best

West ham-ok

Sunderland-mmm

Stoke-Best game

Arsenal-Average at best

Swansea-Average at best

Southampton-poor

Agree with the other comments u posted.

I think we need to start thinking about CHelsea as one of the best clubs in the world.

You don't see any player in Real Madrid that is a regular 2nd choice saying that he wants to leave. FOr example Di Maria is right now a second choice, he knew it in the begining of the season and he still stayed after being in the starting eleven for 3 years.

Higuain was for one year or two years in the starting eleven of Madrid, on the other seasons he had to fight against everyone (Van Nistelroy, Raul, Benzema, etc).

That's how things work in great teams. We have 5 great AM, 3 great CB, 2 great RB, and we should have at least 2 great/very good players for every position if we want to fight for everything including the CHampions League.

The players that don't want to fight for their spot are not good enough to play for a giant like we are. They go and we buy another great player to replace them.

We can't have just 4 AM with international quality, because if one of them is injured we are in great problems playing 2 games every weak.

There are enough games for everyone if they work properly.

U need help ... What about give Moses a second season to judge then,if you could get your dick out of your german ass (male probly reading your comments)and read the topic and comments you would read my positives about Scurrle and want him to be a huge success but unless you take off your german gimp outfit and see he has been average to date and hasnt evolved the team blah blah,but as in your life you probly look on the negatives,ffs gimp boy

Lol, are you crying over your stats? :cry:

Don't cry about it lad! :lol:

I'd keep him as our third choice striker for next season.

Lukaku,some world class striker and Andre would be quite a lethal strike force.There are not many third choice strikers easily available and of our quality so it'll make sense to play Andre.

Also since the role is quite minimal there is not much to expect unless there are injury issues.

Is there no way to remove those posts they are pretty terrible. There are young posters on here :(

Done, if there are any remaining please use the "report" function and I'll get round to it as and when.

Is there no way to remove those posts they are pretty terrible. There are young posters on here :(

Done, if there are any remaining please use the "report" function and I'll get round to it as and when.

Always do that, mate.

Judging by his recent performances he might eventually end up becoming our new Kalou, which is terrible for someone of his potential. Hope he proves me wrong but if his recent performances are anything to go by he will never be more than a sub player. I think he is actually really similar to Kevin in a sense that they were both big fishes in small ponds. Even playing regularly for Bayer, he wasn't having any major outstanding seasons but rather decent ones.

Judging by his recent performances he might eventually end up becoming our new Kalou, which is terrible for someone of his potential. Hope he proves me wrong but if his recent performances are anything to go by he will never be more than a sub player. I think he is actually really similar to Kevin in a sense that they were both big fishes in small ponds. Even playing regularly for Bayer, he wasn't having any major outstanding seasons but rather decent ones.

The difference is he has gotten a real chance, Kevin hasn't really ...

Yeah but I think that was down to Kevin pissing Jose off in training, which basically signals his own death really, Jose don't really make amend with anyone, once they are bad they will forever be bad in his eyes. Remember Kevin started like 3-4 of our 1st few games because he impressed Jose in training and pre season. So good thing maybe is that Schurrle has a better attitude than Kevin but talent wise I am not sure.

kevin has gotten a lot of chances and he was terrible in every game. beside this seems to lack the mentality as Mou said. Schürrle seems to fight and try to gain his place while KDB is just crying that is not getting used. his performance in the Cup against Sunderland was disgusting. he didnt even try to show something or to impress the coach. clearly already out of London in his mind.

kevin has gotten a lot of chances and he was terrible in every game. beside this seems to lack the mentality as Mou said. Schürrle seems to fight and try to gain his place while KDB is just crying that is not getting used. his performance in the Cup against Sunderland was disgusting. he didnt even try to show something or to impress the coach. clearly already out of London in his mind.

Define a 'lot' please? Also, KDB has done everything BUT cry. Where did you hear that btw?