André Schürrle

BlueLion.

For all i like his work ethic, his half term report is average and has do much better,I thought Moses done a half decent job for us in his 1st season with us and his goals&assists tally were quite decent for the amount of games he played and thought this guy would bring more to the team than Moses but so far...average he has been imho

For all i like his work ethic, his half term report is average and has do much better,I thought Moses done a half decent job for us in his 1st season with us and his goals&assists tally were quite decent for the amount of games he played and thought this guy would bring more to the team than Moses but so far...average he has been imho

i agree. i would personally preferred to of just kept moses

Agreed,Andre has to do better offensively.

I think some people are forgetting how hot and cold Moses was, and by that I mean mostly cold.

He would rarely have a good game and most of the time he managed to absolutely murder our counter-attacks single-handedly because of his horrible touch and control.

Schurrle hasn't been good in his past two appearances I'll admit, but up until then he was always good when called upon. He went the good part of a month without playing, but managed to get us 2 goals (almost 3) against Stoke when he came back - not that I expect people to readily remember that because we lost, so people are prone to amnesia in this case. Moses on the other hand can't get into Liverpool's team.

A lot of people around here seem to be prone to the 'recency effect'....first in the Mata thread, now here!

you forgot the cahill thread. 3 weeks ago he was a pile of crap and now he seems to be next to god.

Schürrlle has had a decent season so far. most of his games he played really well, his last games werent so good, but he isnt used to the christmas-playing time because in germany there is a long break etc. also he admitted by himself that he needs to adapt and get some muscles on etc. I think that he hwas way more potential than Moses and is actually better than Moses (even though moses would be a good back-up too)

I think some people are forgetting how hot and cold Moses was, and by that I mean mostly cold.

He would rarely have a good game and most of the time he managed to absolutely murder our counter-attacks single-handedly because of his horrible touch and control.

Schurrle hasn't been good in his past two appearances I'll admit, but up until then he was always good when called upon. He went the good part of a month without playing, but managed to get us 2 goals (almost 3) against Stoke when he came back - not that I expect people to readily remember that because we lost, so people are prone to amnesia in this case. Moses on the other hand can't get into Liverpool's team.

A lot of people around here seem to be prone to the 'recency effect'....first in the Mata thread, now here!

you forgot the cahill thread. 3 weeks ago he was a pile of crap and now he seems to be next to god.

Schürrlle has had a decent season so far. most of his games he played really well, his last games werent so good, but he isnt used to the christmas-playing time because in germany there is a long break etc. also he admitted by himself that he needs to adapt and get some muscles on etc. I think that he hwas way more potential than Moses and is actually better than Moses (even though moses would be a good back-up too)

Yeah, just think how KDB must feel ........

A lot of people around here seem to be prone to the 'recency effect'....first in the Mata thread, now here![/quote

Moses got 10 goals from 25 games cost 9m if my memory serves me correct which was not a bad 1st season return , to think Schurrle has greatly evolved our team to this point would lead anybody with such thoughts to the

nearest german train station

Moses got 10 goals from 25 games cost 9m if my memory serves me correct which was not a bad 1st season return , to think Schurrle has greatly evolved our team to this point would lead anybody with such thoughts to the

25 games my ass. He played well over 40 games and in the PL he had only one goal in 23 appearances, Schürrle already has three.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Jype" data-cid="822867" data-time="1388792817">

25 games my ass. He played well over 40 games and in the PL he had only one goal in 23 appearances, Schürrle already has three.

Exactly.Schürrle in my eyes has much more potential than Moses and suits our system much better.Yes ,last season Victor got his goals,but to be honest he isn 't more than a squad player for us.

Too often his technical limitations or his sloppyness on the ball shone trough.Schürrle on the other hand,has his first season in the best league of the world and faces much more competition than in Leverkusen.Until December the german did pretty well against Steaua or Schalke for example,but he after the Stoke game he couldn't keep up his form somehow.

Just see what happens,its his first season after all.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P710 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Jype, someone likes to interpret stats their own way to suit their arguments!

Really think he won't make it big here especially with Hazard, Oscar and Willian all better than him atm. It is also not like he is much younger than them so when he improves, they will as well. Unless he is gonna settle for that bench spot I could see him staying here until the end of next season then considering his future.

Ok he started 27 games and came on sub 16 times in his 1st year = 43 :Goals 10>Price 9M

Schurrle started 12 games and came on sub 10 times =23 :Goals 3>Price 18m

Stick those stats up your ass and read the rest of the topic for the whole opinion if you desire

Ok he started 27 games and came on sub 16 times in his 1st year = 43 :Goals 10>Price 9M

Schurrle started 12 games and came on sub 10 times =23 :Goals 3>Price 18m

Stick those stats up your ass and read the rest of the topic for the whole opinion if you desire

Really don't care about any statistics but yours were clearly wrong so I just pointed that out. Moses' stats were inflated by the fact he was impressive in the minor competitions like Europa League and the League Cup. The PL is and always should be Chelsea's main priority and there Moses was bad, only one league goal and not many assists either. To me that would still be forgiven had he at least looked decent but his all-around play is too inconsistent. He was the same when still at Wigan and is still shit at Liverpool, so I can only make a conclusion that Victor Moses is not a good enough player for a top club.

Schürrle apart from the last few appearances has mostly been good. Hasn't had many opportunities on his natural position on the left wing, which is understandable given Hazard's form, and he's also been struggling with his fitness but I have faith in the lad once he's fully settled in. Watched him a lot under Sami Hyypiä's management at Leverkusen and believe me when I tell you that we haven't seen the best of him yet.

Really think he won't make it big here especially with Hazard, Oscar and Willian all better than him atm. It is also not like he is much younger than them so when he improves, they will as well. Unless he is gonna settle for that bench spot I could see him staying here until the end of next season then considering his future.

Schurrle fits all three spots without compromising the high-pressing, counter-attacking game we want to play. I don't understand why we'd consider getting rid of him after less than two seasons.

Schurrle fits all three spots without compromising the high-pressing, counter-attacking game we want to play. I don't understand why we'd consider getting rid of him after less than two seasons.

Not we, he will want to leave imo I don't see him as the type of player who will just sit back on the bench to play 1/3 of the game for a season, he will want to start regularly eventually and I think it won't happen seeing the current 3 will probably be Jose's permanent picks.

Not we, he will want to leave imo I don't see him as the type of player who will just sit back on the bench to play 1/3 of the game for a season, he will want to start regularly eventually and I think it won't happen seeing the current 3 will probably be Jose's permanent picks.

He'll get 30-35 games a season. I can't see him being too unhappy with that, and there's really no such thing as a permanent pick in a 60 game season.